problem with Goodmans LD3765D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with Goodmans LD3765D

got a Goodmans tv with a wierd problem, switch tv on and powers up as normal etc however doesnt display anything apart from flashing red, green and blue. repeats process over and over, doesnt stop, anyone any suggestions ?

Re: problem with Goodmans LD3765D

Is it a Vestel set? It's in Factory Burn In Mode. Usually there is a key combination to reset it. For a Vestel set you can replace or erase the EEPROM and it will usually fix it.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

il try to find the key combination, im guessing for that i will need original remote control ?

Comment

Sometimes, other times it's a combination of keys on the TV.

For future reference, purchase a One4All URC3940. Such a remote will operate almost any TV and costs about £7.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Ok tom thanks.

Comment

Tom wierdly enough managed to get oneof these remotes today and plugged up tv switched it on and it came on as normal... could this be a fault with the mainboard ?

Comment

Could be intermittent, or perhaps using the remote causes it to leave test mode?

Comment

Working...
              X