Plasma Samsung PS42C450B1W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plasma Samsung PS42C450B1W

Hy , I have a problem with an Samsung PS42C450B1W Plasma, when I turn it on, I don't have image on screen...it's black, I foun to X-main 2 IGBT transistors bad, and I change them....but doesn't work...I don't have a schematic diagram..
    I'm sorry for my English, but I'm from Romania....thank's you for help
    Last edited by catalin004; 01-20-2015, 08:22 AM.

Re: Plasma Samsung PS42C450B1W

When I powerd on,without Y-main and X-main conected, Va and Vs start corectly, but for few seconds , then die....I have a bad power source?
    Last edited by catalin004; 01-21-2015, 09:43 AM.

Comment

That's normal for these newer Samsung plasmas. They will turn off high voltage if X/Y fault detected.
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

So, I dissconected the cable from Y-sus and power suplly(X-main is feed from Y-main), so them are not connected...Vs and Va are presently for few seconds....If I connected Y-main (without X-main) make the same things...If the modules are not conected it means that I don't have a fault of them,no?

Comment

How ca I test the modules?

Comment

not sure how much this will help you. when i did one of these I replaced x,y and y buffer in one go.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks you

Comment

Ok, I made the verifications from upper pdf...My smps at start has Vs and Va, for few seconds....If I plugged in Y-main and X-main make same things...on X-main initially I foun 2 IGBT-s RJE30E2 in short,the smps has't Vs + Va I changed them with another, but not the same... IRG4BC40U.Now it starting, the sound of samsung it heard, but no image/light

Comment

I think more than just those blow, possible smd devices like the fet driver ICs and when i tried doing just those IGBTs, I then killed/shorted IGBTs on the ymain. that's when i called it quits and just did the 3 boards, but in the end just the y and x were dead, buffer was ok on mine.

these have an issue with xmains but being connected together y can go too

Comment

thank's a lot

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I buy another X-main, but I don't replaced yet...it's possible to be thead and I main?and kill again X-main?

Comment

If I remove the conection from Y-main to Control board, my tv start , and the led of control board is flashing 1sec off 1 sec on....and the X-main has a sound...a frequency sound...possible Y-main issue? I nverified the buffer's and are not in short.

Comment

If your x main is buzzing like a frequency sound but Ymain still shuts off the tv then you have a Ymain or buffer fault.do you have VS and VA voltage with Ymain disconnected now? Disconnect y main buffer boards from Ymain and turn on tv. Does it stay on?
                            Last edited by freakaftr8; 01-30-2015, 12:01 AM.
                            Did I leave the soldering iron on?

Comment

No,it doesn't stay on....Va and Vs is present only when I disconnect the Ymain logical cable,In that case Xmain is buzzing, but it warming a lot fastly....

Comment

Va and Vs is pressently when buffers are connected but the logical cable are not pluged into Ymain

Comment

good afternoon ,, i have a samsung plasma ps42c450b1w, the main board broke down, and i bought one on ebay but i was wrong and it came ps50c450b1w which i just noticed when i set it up and turned it on, but the picture was big and deflected to the right, i ask , I can adapt this card to my 42 'TV? , is because the sign is exactly the same, can you help me please , thanks

Comment

Can you go into the Service Menu and select your set model or screen size. Don't know if available through that menu but may be worth taking a look.
                                    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Working...
                                    X