This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, my name is Charles. I'm a guy who loves anything to do with electronics. Be it from televisions, automotive, or computers. I like to tinker, and sometimes even break things just to see how they work. I have no formal education in electronics, but i learn what I can from great places on the internet like this site.

Comment

Hello All: Gordon from Houston, TX.

Comment

Hi all,
        I'm a Systems Engineer with 10 years experience. Work on many different types of systems but fault repair tends to be board replacement rather than component level repair. Hence joining the forum to tap into the knowledge and increase my own. I look forward to your assistance and any I can give.
        Regards,
        Dan

Comment

Tom retired, many years experience fixing things, love fixing TV especially, live in great southern west Australia.

Comment

Hello ! I'm from Austria ! Hope I will have good discussions here

Comment

Hi guys!
              I'm Patrick from Germany, want to play with some electronics

Comment

Hello! I'm Boris, I live in Slovenia nad love audio in any physical state. Sometimes I get wierd stuff from my friends for rapair, so here I am
                Cheers everyone!

Comment

Hello.
                  My name is Shane, I am from Albuquerque New Mexico and I have joined this forum for help with my toshiba projection tv.

Comment

Hello I am new to this forum. I am a nuclear controls technician and currently work in the I&C shop at a nuclear power plant.
                    I enjoy working on television sets and I'm trying to learn as much as I can also hoping the more I know the more I can help others.

Thanks
                    Dan B

Comment

Hi I am Dennismartin from Singapore.
                      My Samsung TV LA40B610A5M having power unit BN44-00246A FUSE FS801S keep blowing problem. Fuse FS802S was ok. Samsung do not want to sell the Power unit alone.
                      I got the circuit diagram from this helpful site and measured all before FS802S and all seems ok. The measurement for UP801S PIN 4 was shorted to ground and resistance btw CP804 and DD807 zero ohm too, shorted to ground. Was this normal cos of PR820?
                      Any advise how to go about from here?

Thanks in advance.

Dennismartin

Comment

Hi all.
                        Mike here from Idaho.

Comment

Hi, I am Petar and I'm from Croatia. Hope to learn some stuff here

Comment

Hi! I am Alexandr.
                            I became interested in electronics in 8 years. In 16 years, also began to write on the ASM program. In 1997 he moved to Pascal and then to Delphi. In 2003-2004, it was necessary to recall the asm for writing and editing of MP3 player firmware.
                            Since 2007 I have been developing software for service centers - the account of repairs when. Today the program is more designed for the conditions of work in Russia, but I do not lose hope to find time for the English translation of the program interface and debugging environment to work in English-speaking countries.

Comment

Hi guys!
                              I'm MrBig from Singapore. I really love to DIY with some electronics. Doing a google search on how to repair my LG50 and LG47 plasma TV - i found this site to the most suitable site. This site is awesome ! thanks!

Comment

Hi, my name is Wim.
                                I live in the Netherlands.
                                While searching for any ideas about my broken samsung LCD TV (LT22A300) I strumbled upon this forum. It sure helped me out a lot.
                                I'll post the result of my repair soon

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi,
                                    I found your site while looking for information on my Panasonic tv. Looking to get some expert troubleshooting tips and/or repair tips for my tv. Thanks, Brian

Comment

hello,
                                      am there to try to repair my plasma TV

Comment

Willy here. First time user. Looking for a whole power supply board for a Samsung 206BW
                                        monitor. DHGate has it for $26.71. Actually if I was younger I'd just solder in some new capacitors but soldering ain't my thing. Anyone aware of another reputable vendor that I may want to look into. Thanks a bunch. Try to enjoy the rest of the day, people.

Comment

hi
                                          I am stu from new jersey hope meet some knowledgeable people here

Comment

Working...
                                          X