Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LG EAY39333001, anyone know part number of IC151?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG EAY39333001, anyone know part number of IC151?

Top is blown off completely. It's a 8 pin SMD mounted on the solder side of the PSU and it's been destroyed by Q151 failing.

Does anyone know IC151 part number?

Thanks
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Re: LG EAY39333001, anyone know part number of IC151?

sorry Tom, it looks like Shopjimmy has blurred out any and all IC numbers on their site I tried to blow it up as big as possible but no luck.

I also had look at a few service manuals too with no dice.

Comment

i think its a NCP1271B PFC controller IC,used on a few LG tv's,im not 100% though
      fixed so far...376 lg lcd tv's,24 onn tv;s,24 panasonic lcd,16 jvc lcd,12 marshall jcm800 amps,refurb of various disco equipment lighting,old style disco decks ,and a flymo!

----------------------------------------------
      please let us know if everything works ok if your tv gets fixed, as it will be and aid for anyone else having the same problem and wishing to fix it.it would save people clogging up this site with topics that are duplicated,and can be found easily using the search function.,and taking up valuable space.enjoy your fixed tv!,hopefully!

Comment

scrub that,its a 7 legged ic... 8
        fixed so far...376 lg lcd tv's,24 onn tv;s,24 panasonic lcd,16 jvc lcd,12 marshall jcm800 amps,refurb of various disco equipment lighting,old style disco decks ,and a flymo!

----------------------------------------------
        please let us know if everything works ok if your tv gets fixed, as it will be and aid for anyone else having the same problem and wishing to fix it.it would save people clogging up this site with topics that are duplicated,and can be found easily using the search function.,and taking up valuable space.enjoy your fixed tv!,hopefully!

Comment

Hi Tom here is an extremely long long shot depending on how desperate you get

CHS have a repair kit for the LG50PG3000 they also have one for the 42........ but it doesnt include the IC151 but the 50...... does and according to the picture it looks like a 8leg job.
          See here http://www.chsinteractive.co.uk/elec...g-50pg3000.htm

I have in the past used their contact form and asked what a part in a kit was and
          to my surprise they came back almost by return with the information.
          Perhaps some research to see how similar the boards are then contact them?
          Nothing to lose - maybe someone else does the kit for the 50.... and says what the part are but I dont have time to look tonight
          Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
          http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Tom I just posted a thread and I believe I have that exact power supply board, I can remove it and check that IC number if you need me to!

Comment

Originally posted by Secondhandcash View Post
              Tom I just posted a thread and I believe I have that exact power supply board, I can remove it and check that IC number if you need me to!
              That would be very helpful if you could.

If not I'll ask CHS. Thanks!
              Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
              For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Take a look at this thread. I uploaded a lot of pics when I had my VP422. Not sure if it's the same. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40517

Edit: I guess that won't help much, the pics aren't clear.
                Last edited by lookimback; 01-13-2015, 05:40 PM.
                ------------signature starts here------------

Comment

Thought I would give it a nudge in case we have any new readers
                  Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
                  http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Just in case anyone else happened to need this info....

Have one in front of me that I'm trying to troubleshoot a 1-5min shutdown. Will turn back on fine but then shut back down.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ic151 = 1207a = ncp1207a

q151 = fqpf6n90c

Comment

Working...
                      X