Vizio SV470XVT1A LCD No Picture/No Backlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vizio SV470XVT1A LCD No Picture/No Backlight

909 could you please PM me? The forum won't let me PM anyone until I put some posts in. I need the SV470XVT1A Vizio service manual so I can locate the LVSD cable. Thanks!

Comment

I have the same model. I have all voltages to the inverter boards and still no backlight. I replaced inverter boards and still no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by 909 View Post
        IF you need the service manual, for the Vizio sv470xvt1a, I have it.
        PM me with an email address and I'll send it to you.

I would also appreciate a copy of the Vizio sv470xvt1a manual. I have a TV that clicks one when turned on, Vizio label turns white, no back light. The manual on/off button only works part of the time. Thanks...Link

Comment

Check the 35-v 470 uf cap under the heat sink The one close to the edge of board.

Comment

Also check the caps on the inverter boards.

Comment

Originally posted by 909 View Post
              IF you need the service manual, for the Vizio sv470xvt1a, I have it.
              PM me with an email address and I'll send it to you.

I need the service manual for the Visio SV470XVT1A if you still have it. Thanks, Jeff "jeffbrown1475@att.net"

Comment

Did anyone ever figure out the faulty components/boards for this. I am having the same issue. Any help is appreciated, Thanks!

Comment

I took off most of the boards on my Vizio 470XVT1A, labeling them all and the back of the TV as I went. I thought I was being careful, but when I finally found the burned/overheated component on the final board and started putting boards back in I found a connector on a board that had no corresponding cable. That board is the green one in Tim387s illustration DSC01289.JPG with the large number of capacitors to the right of the metal shroud covered board that has all the in/out connectors on it. I can't make out if the connector on the left top of that board has a plug in it or is left unwired. Mine is empty and I could have sworn all five of them had plugs in them, but I can not find a plug that is orphaned anywhere on the TV. Would someone more knowledgeable tell me if I have goofed and left a cable lying around somewhere?
                  Attached Files

Comment

its empty in the thread post 3 pic 5
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...zio+SV470XVT1A

Comment

Thanks vinceroger69. I looked at the picture and it shows the same socket empty. I was sweating bbs.

Comment

I have the same problem. If i turn it off for a while, it will display a 3"wide horizontal picture and then go off

Comment

Working...
                        X