PH63KPFLBF/ZA main board issue BN94-03037D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PH63KPFLBF/ZA main board issue BN94-03037D

This is a commercial plasma model with a bad main.
    With the main disconnected and the power supply jumped, I get good voltages. With the main board connected, I get fluctuating voltages to PS-ON and the tv never turns on.
    This board can only be bought from China for $500 and I definitely don't want to do that.

With everything connected back this is what I get:

PS-ON keeps fluctuating between 2.8v and 3.45V however it does so in a way that is difficult to describe without drawing a graph. Please see picture one for quick sketch. While the voltage slowly go up and down between 2.8 volts and 3.45, it fluctuates about half a volt or so up and down quickly as it rises and goes down. Hope that makes sense. It also seems to stay at 3.45 for a second or second and a half before going back down and up again. Not sure if this is my meter or if this is actually a symptom that is important to mention.

On main board I get fluctuating voltages pretty much everywhere I go. except if I stray to far no voltages at all since the tv isn't actually turning on.
    Also I do want to point out I get 0v on the bottom side of that battery and a fluctuating 3.5 volt on the top side. Is it possible the battery is out of juice? Never mind, now that I am thinking about it, a battery low on current wouldn't make the whole system fluctuate like this. At least that doesn't really make sense.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

-Nick
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Nick's Tvs; 02-17-2016, 02:21 PM.

Re: PH63KPFLBF/ZA main board issue BN94-03037D

Any chance anyone would be able to help with this one?

Comment

Re: PH63KPFLBF/ZA main board issue BN94-03037D

i would recommend to move about all load on the main board, such speaker, second RF, video signal. Backlight, and power on, see voltage stable at 15 and 5, also did STBY voltage remain stable after you disconnect main board from PWB

Comment

Working...
      X