Emerson--lf320em4f turn on & off in split sec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emerson--lf320em4f turn on & off in split sec

This set turns on and off in split of sec.. you can see the logo Emerson in the screen in a sec then goes off...when I it power it blinks first and then turn on on the second and goes off.....I saw other post and said that caps were bad at c1006 c1007 I change them and no luck...I got my 3.3v in power supply....

Re: Emerson--lf320em4f turn on & off in split sec

I suspect a faulty LED backlight issue
    To check you will have to dismantle the LCD screen

Comment

But disconnecting the led from the power supply it should be on with out the led connected. At least should be audio on the main board, with a flash light I try if there's something of video but theres none.....I think it might be main board problem..the power supply what I know is that if you have your standby voltage at 3.3v or 5v your power is good....and the problem is mainboard. Well that's what I know.....any opinions out there, am I right????

Comment

I found the problem.....I'll post image and info later of what I found out..

Comment

The problem was the leds inside they were short-burn at the look they didn't seem like it,but what I did is to make a rail of 18 ligth led. Why I did this??? to test the power supply if it working good and for that reason to be sure was the led or not...in this set of tv it only has a one rail of led strip which consist of 18 led ligths. So what I did from other scrap sets I took the strips to add up to 18 leds. I used rails of leds of 4 leds on each and of 5led and try to make it fit. But basically that's your problem on this set..

Comment

Working...
          X