X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone,

I have been into electronics for 41 years and seen a lot of changes still doing it at 59

Little more fiddly now with the size of the components

I hate to see people just swap out boards i feel that is not electronics

But love getting down to component level.

Comment

Hi all,

I need some advice on fixing some used electronics.

Comment

Whats up guys, I found your site through hours of searching for the answer to my tv problem. I'm from land of Mickey the Mouse, I hate traffic and tourists. haha

Comment

Hai Guys...

I Need some help fixing my Motherboard. Hours searching google find this site.

Hope there is a helping hand...

Comment

hello all

Comment

Please hepl me Unlock Dell Latitude e6420 bios password Resetl Service Tag 6VWFKV1-1D3B

Comment

Hi,
                My name is Fred Rando. My work experience is in broadcast TV, computer design, firmware, and SQL.
                I hate to throw away any broken electro-mechanical device without a solid effort to diagnoses the mode of failure and repair the item.

Comment

Hi, My name Is Paul,
                  Found this forum while searching to fix a no power issue on a polaroid tv,

Always been messing with electronics for a young age, Have a certificate for electronic engineering but keep it as a hobby

Hope some of you practising guys can help

Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks to everyone who contributed to making this forum, I have high hopes it will be a very useful tool for me in the future. A little about me...I'm a USAF Pilot, with a Mech Eng degree, pretty tech savvy and like to think I can fix most of my own problems which is what brought me here! Looking forward to chatting with some of you!

Thanks!
                    Eric

Comment

Newish member - lurked and now need more information on fixing a broken LCD tv. Very useful information - makes me glad that I overspecified capacitors in anything I designed/built. About me - I am a product development engineer (BSEE) designing electronic systems (boards, subsystems and systems) for a variety of commercial and defense related industries. Been in the biz' for 32 years now and always learning!

Comment

Liquid Crystal Tv model# LC-70LE650U 120V~ 60Hz 228W when plugged in the screen dosent light up the bottom indicator light holds solid then starts to blink 2long 5short

Comment

Hello everyone,
                          I've been taking apart things that were broken and (mostly) putting them back together since I was a young guy in the 1970's. I have taken electronics courses and understand basic op-amps, ADC, etc. I'm not very good at deciphering circuits from circuit boards unless there's an obvious IC to work from.

Comment

Hi, nice to be a member in this community. I hope that we will have good cooperation

Comment

hello
                              im from Mexico.
                              I am interested about computer and laptop hardware.
                              I hope to learn how to repair laptops and not only exchange parts

Comment

Thanks for the add

Comment

hello all...new to the whole forum thing and here hoping to advance my tv repair hobby

Comment

Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Hello everybody!!!!

I've been involved into electronics from long time ago, so came here to share some info and try to fix all that I can.

Thank you very much.

Comment

Hi,
                                        I hope to learn on fixing computer issues.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello everyone,glad to be part of the forum,i hope to learn from you guys thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                          X