Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG Flatron W2042TQ Black Light Connections

Hi Again!

I forgot where to put the wires back in place with there colors, I use to put a sign on the board but I forgot it. (Pink and Blue) And what would happen if I invert them.. ?

P404 P403 and P401 P402

Sorry for the bad picture quality
    Attached Files

Re: LG Flatron W2042TQ Black Light Connections

Got my answer from "budm" ty ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Vegcrable View Post
      Got my answer from "budm" ty ^_^
      Which was? We need to remember that others read these threads and so try to be specific with the answers or replies please.

Basically, you can put them in either connection as long as the input voltage (thick wire) and the return wire (thin wire) are in the same order.

In fact its funny because I had a 2 seconds to black problem 2 days ago with an HP. And I simply switched the plug-in connections. And it's worked ever since.

Comment

Sorry My post was on the wrong place so here is the answer from the wrong place and from "budm" :

You have 4 individual lamps, two for the top side of the screen, two for the Bottom side of the screen. Color does not matter if the pair for the top lamps go, Pink can go to into P403, Blue can go to P404, or reverse since the two lamps are not tied together inside the lamp assembly other wise I will not be able to test the inverter circuit.

Comment

Took this photo while fixing mine.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X