Samsung UE37ES6710 main board relaced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UE37ES6710 main board relaced

Original fault was standby light flashing and non start up. Diagnosed as faulty main board so replacement one ordered from CHS. Now fitted new board and TV starts ok but after the Samsung logo message banner now comes up to enter service mode and set the following-
    Type,Local Set and Front color option.
    Have tried to do this but having problems.
    Should the panel type match the panel type on back of sticker? ( if so it doesnt)
    Also the local set is 0000 and greyed out so cant be altered I suspect it should be EU-UK but how can that be entered when greyed out?
    This TV is a white one does anybody know what the color code should be for a white fronted TV?
    Appreciate any help that can be given. Have contacted CHS who cant advise other than replacement.

Re: Samsung UE37ES6710 main board relaced

have you rang chs? they are usually very good imo.

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
      have you rang chs? they are usually very good imo.
      Yes done that but been told they cant deal with technical problems. They are willing to replace the board if it proves to be faulty but other than that no help.
      Last edited by satinser; 05-16-2014, 04:23 AM. Reason: typing error

Comment

just had a quick look on google looks like you need a special remote 3speed to alter the settings i would ask chs for a replacement board giving them the panel details too.

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
          just had a quick look on google looks like you need a special remote 3speed to alter the settings i would ask chs for a replacement board giving them the panel details too.
          Many thanks for your reply. When I ordered the board from them I was told that all the information that Samsung needed to supply the correct board could be obtained by giving them the serial number which I did. This was obviously not the case!
          I too noticed that special remote mentioned on the net there also appears to be a utility available for download which is able to do the same thing. Why should I do that? When it should have been already set, I will order a replacement from CHS.

Comment

Working...
          X