Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

samsung not working

i have LE32D550 K1W Samsung doesn't work

led blinks 4 error Tv not working , System board BN41-01603C problem but what's the problem in system board please i need help
    Electronic Engineer from Syria,Aleppo

Re: samsung not working

The blinks mean nothing on a Samsung TV. They are normal. Have you checked other faults, like to make sure the PSU voltages are OK and if the backlight will power on by unplugging the connector between main board & power board.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

yes backlight power on by unplugging the connector between main board & power board

do you know what's the problem

Comment

Something wrong on main board, check volt regs, and the CPU core voltages. Could be bad firmware.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

thank you tom ,i want service manual to this main board if you have to check volt regs

Comment

check post 2 for service manual.

Comment

I can not find it

Comment

Working...
              X