Unknown caps identifying thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown caps identifying thread

Since I find (for me) unknow caps usually once a month, I'll start separate thread for them to not pollute other threads

Here is the first one. I swear I've seen the triangle logo somewhere but cannot recall it now.
    Attached Files
    Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
    Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Re: Unknown caps identifying thread

The caps I found in my monitor, never heard of them before
    I think the logo says "NK Con" but I find only one other hit on the forums for them, except mine...

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...5&postcount=56
    Last edited by Per Hansson; 08-15-2010, 01:25 PM.
    "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

I've put my hand into crap bag, here comes the impression...
      1. Acon
      2. Fu Lee
      3. GJT
      4. SWC
      5. HI-Q probably from radio alarm clock
      6. REC and MW (?) from the same alarm clock
      7. nice Roederstein on the end...they're rather good, aren't they? I asked -HoNY- for ESR meter, I'll have them measured...
      Attached Files
      Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Comment

http://capacitor.web.fc2.com/ is your friend.

Comment

Good, thanks. But still, I automatically count everything I don't know as bad, it's safety precaution, and these caps I didn't find here. So I've placed the images here for informing others rather than myself, I don't want to know anything about them anyway

Only exception is the cap in 1st post cause it looks like from Japan and in that old TV was high-quality caps only so there is high possibility these one is good to. Also the web won't help as long as there are no logos.

Comment

The triangle logo indicates Matsushita (now Panasonic). This was their past logo.
            My first choice in quality Japanese electrolytics is Nippon Chemi-Con, which has been in business since 1931... the quality of electronics is dependent on the quality of the electrolytics.

Comment

Thanks japlytic!

Comment

The REC in post 3 is actually TREC. They have been the subject of posts here before.

http://capacitor.web.fc2.com/t.html#trec
                veritas odium parit

Comment

Originally posted by Behemot View Post
                  Since I find (for me) unknow caps usually once a month, I'll start separate thread for them to not pollute other threads

Here is the first one. I swear I've seen the triangle logo somewhere but cannot recall it now.
                  It's for Panasonic/Matsushita:

For some reason, it's not shown at the http://capacitor.web.fc2.com/ website.

Comment

Working...
                  X