Help with identification of sot-23-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with identification of sot-23-3

Not sure if this is a diode or voltage regulator. There's no schematic that I'm aware of to include purchasing of the schematic. I cant find anything related to the markings ( 2YE34 ) on any chip including the SOT23-3 3 pin.. Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bjhawfam; 05-31-2017, 01:48 PM. Reason: including full circuit

Re: Help with identification of sot-23-3

what device is this? and if possible. get the entire motherboard picture. one for the top and another for the bottom.

Comment

I'll get go get the entire board and attach the photo. The device is a motherboard from an HP 15t-q100 notebook. The problem was the CPU fan connector was ripped from the board. I managed to solder connections to alternate positions to get the 5v , 1.5v , 1.5v and GND. The fan works now with no more warnings, however, I made a fatal error while powered on and testing the fan and blew this sot23. I initially thought it was a voltage regulator, I'm not a 100% sure now and wouldn't want to take a gamble.

Comment

Actually the "Q" moniker would make it a transistor, correct? I'll refine mine search for Transistors.

Comment

Working...
        X