Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3300uF low-ESR caps suitable to PSUs in D10mm - may be possible!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3300uF low-ESR caps suitable to PSUs in D10mm - may be possible!!

Originally posted by Behemot View Post
    ...I will be sending it from my shop...
    That could be a potential deal breaker for me

Comment

Don't think so. Airmail is not that expensive if we are talking about bubble envelope and I bet I'll get much better price than from DK. Most likely so good I will be able to take the MOQ myself. I can still send a parcel to Pentium4 and he can distribute them…or Topcat if he wants some.
      Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
      Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

Another sighting of 10mm 16V 3300uF in a PSU review by Jonnyguru:

...and a 10mm 16V 2200uF as well:

The 3300uF has only "W" written on it for the series, the 2200uF is a KZE.
        Last edited by mockingbird; 07-14-2014, 07:35 PM.
        "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

Yeah KZE and other have 2200/16 for a logn time. IIRC the "W" was there before as well…is it the same OEM as last time? It was Super Flower, layout fo those caps also suggest SF this time, they have them like that in their golden and platinum PSUs…
          Last edited by Behemot; 07-15-2014, 08:50 AM.
          Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Comment

I sent an inquiry to another distributor regarding Nichicon because Arrow Electronics is a worthless company with nothing more than HR ditzes and worthless Generation Jones pension parasites who only know how to cash in their paycheque at the end of the week. If not for lucrative military industrial complex contracts, they'd go bankrupt tommorow.
            "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

Comment

Don't think so. Airmail is not that expensive if we are talking about bubble envelope and I bet I'll get much better price than from DK... I can still send a parcel to Pentium4 and he can distribute them…or Topcat if he wants some.
              Better price will be great if it happens because I still need to pay custom's duties and VAT.

Originally posted by mockingbird View Post
              ...Arrow Electronics is a worthless company with nothing more than HR ditzes and worthless Generation Jones pension parasites who only know how to cash in their paycheque at the end of the week...
              I know what you are talking Mockingbird, in fact you've almost described my experience with GPA Chihuahua S.A. de C.V. (Samxon's representative in MX) back in 2012, it pisses me off when dumb people waste my time.

Comment

OK, I have the pricing.

Digi-Key wanted 0,7605 a piece in the end. I can offer 100 pcs for 75 USD incl. airmail shipping everywhere in the world in bubbled envelope, that is with insurance for some 30 bucks (if you want more, you'll have to pay the difference). You can also take other caps I have in my offer in the same package.

Let me know if you are interested and if I should order one box of 1000 pieces or more.
                Last edited by Behemot; 07-28-2014, 01:52 PM.

Comment

I'm still in for 200 pieces.

Comment

I'm in for 100. Take 1000 pieces or else you'll get stuck with old stock. Is airmail the most inexpensive shipping option to Canada?

Comment

You can also take ground (or more like naval) shipping but that is only like a dollar cheaper and will take much longer.

Comment

Update - KZN part should be delivered to me in the first december week.

Comment

Can I send you payment now? Please PM me details.

Comment

Well I guess…what's the hurry?

Comment

No hurry Just excited about these. I don't want someone else to take my spot.

Comment

There will be enough of them…with one other shop we have double the MOQ ordered, that is 2000 pcs.

Comment

Great news, caps are already in the other shop, I will get them next tuesday/wednesday. Finall pricing will be released immediatelly I got them.

There are also KXJ 150 uF/400 V and KZN 1500 uF/6,3 V D8x20 mm, anybody who wanted KZN 3300/16 interested in those as well? Or some other caps?

c_hegge: GF of mine is going here for holidays and will be getting back to Sydney than, if you are interested, she can get you some caps there and send it using local mail to yours
                                  Last edited by Behemot; 11-21-2014, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but I'm pretty right for caps at the moment. I've still got tons of Samxon RS 3300uF 16V that I ordered from you last time. These days, I only ever get maybe half a dozen PSUs to recap per year. I can source just about all other sizes locally from RS or element14.
                                    I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

Great news, caps are already in the other shop, I will get them next tuesday/wednesday. Finall pricing will be released immediatelly I got them.

There are also KXJ 150 uF/400 V and KZN 1500 uF/6,3 V D8x20 mm, anybody who wanted KZN 3300/16 interested in those as well? Or some other caps?

c_hegge: GF of mine is going here for holidays and will be getting back to Sydney than, if you are interested, she can get you some caps there and send it using local mail to yours
                                      Yes!

I'm interested in 6.3v 3300uF KYA and 35v 47uF KZM as well.

Which PSUs use 400V 150uF caps? I think EA-500D uses 400v 180uF.

Comment

Those are for LCD monitors and TVs, there are usually such leaded caps (not snap-in!), laying with leads bent 90°. D18x40 mm. Complete offer on my website.

You may also be interested for example in original Omron D2FC-F-7N(10M) microswitches for mouses. Picked-up version, 10M+ clicks.
                                        Last edited by Behemot; 11-21-2014, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by c_hegge View Post
                                          Thanks for the offer, but I'm pretty right for caps at the moment. I've still got tons of Samxon RS 3300uF 16V that I ordered from you last time. These days, I only ever get maybe half a dozen PSUs to recap per year. I can source just about all other sizes locally from RS or element14.
                                          But I am way bloody cheaper. For example RS has Panny FR 1000/16 D8x20 for some 72 cents, I have NCC KZH for less than 25c. FR 1500/16 D10x20 is more than a buck, I have NCC KYA for 35c etc. KZN 3300/16 D10 has nobody Shipping is 7 bucks for 250g package so if you take couple tens of caps, it is cheaper.

Topcat wants some caps after all or not?
                                          Last edited by Behemot; 11-21-2014, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X