• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hannspree hf237 problems

much thanks guys

Comment

hey guys.. i tried replacing the Q802 transistor. plugged it back up and heard a tic tic tic tic sound coming from D806 transistor. im sure it is that one coz i took it out and the sound went... now the sound only comes when i plug in the vid board, when i unplug it it tickes 2 or 3 times then stops... ill bu the cap repair kin in a few days, but wanna know if anyone has any ideas as what can make it tick like that

Comment

Originally posted by kittitian View Post
        hey guys.. i tried replacing the Q802 transistor.
        Replacing it ? was there something wrong with it - I dont see it mentioned previously in this thread.

If it was faulty that would probably be due to the bad caps so by switching it on without replacing the caps you may have well damaged it or the other one again.

Iicking is often from a transformer producing a voltage that is not used. In this case as the lamps do not light that may be the reason.

What you can do is do a resistance test on the secondary windings on both inverter transformers.

Reading the thread it seems the wiring and the bulbs could be a problem
        do you have anything you could try the bulbs on?
        Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
        http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Working...
        X