This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everybody, as you may guess I'm a new member but quite old in the field At school we built some vacuum tube devices (Heathkit among others) and could only read about transistors. Then we could actually buy our first CK722... we admired the deep blue color for some time before we dared to approach it with a soldering iron. Many years later I really enjoy using this tool... (among many others I collected over the years)

Comment

Hello! It's good to be here. I'm Lesley, an Account Manager from a real estate company in USA. We also operate a branch here in Dubai and another in Singapore. The reason I joined this forum is to be able to get some help with computer software in general. Probably I can also assist the other members as long I know something about the thread. Thank you and cheers!

Comment

It may be the weirdest introduction ever, but my lcd just got broken and this forum seems like the only place with the information available to get it fixed!

ALSO, HI!! <3.

Comment

Hello to all. I run a Small repair shop In Queensland, Aus. Mainly Mobile Phones and Micro Electronic, but always willing to give other things a go too

Comment

Hello all friends!
            Thanks a lot for your sharing.

Comment

Hello conunity, I'm happy to repair an joke with you.

Comment

Hi there im not very sure how im meant to post here but was hoping someone could help me diagnose a fault with my panasonic tv TH-L32B6Z.it has the standby light it seems to want to power on but then turns off no screen or sound,the standby light blinks continuously slowly.ive opened it up and had a visual inspection of the powerboard and there seems to be no problems ive also found some voltage readings but there are no refrences on the board to go off.is there a way to diagnose what could be causing the tv to switch off?
                Thnks chris

Comment

Hey all my names Chris and i am a auto sparky,joined the page because i have began repairing broken tvs for some xtra cash on the side and also to learn more about electronics and repairing circuit boards.
                  look forward to picking everyones brain

Comment

Hi!
                    I like tinkering with electronics and i will hopefully study electronic engineering. I joined the forum because i am trying to get a tv to work.
                    Anyway, thankw to the the users who help others and share their knowledge

Comment

Hello all.
                      I am new here looking for help on projects or blown things
                      I am building a 3d printer and i might need some advice on the board. I use a arduino and i will probably be able to test everything is 2 weeks.
                      Beside, i live in Canada, quebec so i am French...sorry for language issues!

Thank you and see you on some other posts!
                      Martin L.

Comment

Hello all,
                        I'm Adnan E from Bosnia and Herzegovina, and I found this forum in my hopes to find help how to repair my tv.
                        I study electrical engineering so I'm familiar with the craft, but I'm more computer related than this

See you around everyone.

Comment

Hello, BadCaps,
                          My name is Charles, no alias or anything, just me.
                          Live in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, a few miles outside of "Keep it weird" Austin.
                          As most on this Forum have electronic problems from time to time, like who doesn't in this day of electronics.

Thanks for the info on this forum!!

Charles

Comment

Hello Everyone,
                            I've been browsing for a while and there is a lot of great information that's been posted. I mostly just tinker as a hobby. :3

Anyway,
                            Thank you all!

Comment

Hey I am a 16 y/o who's name just so happens to be a very dirty river. Yup, my name is Jordan. I have a knack for technology as do most if not everybody here, but i am here so i can find info about a broken samsung tv, and thus my adventure shall begin...

Comment

Hi, my name is Francesco from italy

Comment

Hello, i am person who hates having to pay someone to fix anything that is possible to fix myself. This is my first post so hopefully this goes in the correct section. Could someone please inform me if i have done something wrong?

Anyways

Good day all from me "dodgyboy"

Comment

Hi, just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for PSU ATX-50 schematics (It still runs, 3.3v and 5v are okay, but 12v is at 6.80v).
                                    I am a software engineering technician, I am 57 years old.
                                    Hope to have some fun here.
                                    Nice to be here,
                                    OliverK

Comment

Hello to all Im a Electrician for GM and Chrysler in Kokomo IN and part of my nature is to try and fix things that can be fixed in these days of throw away and buy new society I think it is a product of my parents who grew up during the depression and to this day salvage anything they can so I get it honestly !

Comment

Hello, I'm Heath. I loved tinkering with electronics kids when I was a kid in the 80s. Getting back into it now and have some basic questions and I don't even know what to do a google search for to get meaningful results.

Comment

Just wanted to say hello to everybody and also nice to meet everybody here ..

Comment

Working...
                                          X