Samsung t220hd buzzing sound after repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung t220hd buzzing sound after repair

Today i fixed my old lcd monitor (2sec to black problem), replace 2 ccfl's that wer bad, the inverter and all the capxon caps with lets say Panasonic caps, i dont trust my local shops but this was all they had ! So now the monitor is working fine but whenever i try to change the color tone from dynamic to typical or movie mode the monitor is making a buzzing sound this also happen when i lower the backlight and some other things to the menu. The monitor is working fine only under dynamic mode :/ Im too tired to reopen it right now but the sound is definitely coming from the psu so probably something is broken there is ther a possibilty that the new caps are making this ? I dont have the old ones to try them :/ but i will try to purchase sometime soon quality brand caps. Can anyone give me an idea as what the culprit might be ?
    Thanks in advance

Re: Samsung t220hd buzzing sound after repair

I just disassemble the monitor, and found out that the noise is coming from the 2 ccfls i changed but now with the case open the noise is decreased to a minimum. Any ideas ? should i change the wiring (do i need a special type of wire or a wire with similar thickness will do? Or this indicates an even greater problem ?

Comment

Working...
    X