Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

42lg3000-za

hello guys

got this set today works fine for a 20 minutes then screen goes totally white but i still have sound,i know these models are prone for panel failure and tab bonds but could there be a chance its Tcon ?
    one thing i would say if i twist the screen slighlty when picture is fine the picture does freeze but comes back

thanks ill post pictures later

Re: 42lg3000-za

Twisting and it going bad does point to tab bonds...
    You could also try checking gamma voltages on the T-con board.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

ok ill check them and post back the results
      thanks

Comment

Try checking them both with it working & then with it not.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

GAMMA 22 0.39 GAMMA 21 0.54
          GAMMA 17 3.38 GAMMA 16 3.98
          GAMMA 15 4.24 GAMMA 13 7.28
          GAMMA 12 6.86 GAMMA 11 7.43
          GAMMA 10 9.77 GAMMA 8 10.56
          GAMMA 7 15.34 GAMMA 6 15.36
          GAMMA 2 1.61 GAMMA 1 0.15

The thing thats concerned me once i turned tv on to check gamma voltages the picture came on but was scrolling downwards slowly maybe it is a panel fault as well

Comment

I fixed a 32lg3000 yesterday so if you need help with the voltages what they should be let me know!
            I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

I'm thinking you could have both yes. The gamma voltages are bad.

Comment

Hmm just see its a 42, prob diff voltages?
                I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

If T-con boards are the same it would be ok to compare gamma voltages, usually not necessary though, as you can look at the gamma curve instead.

Comment

yeah thanks guys 99% sure its the panel as well maybe ill strip it

thanks guys

Comment

Amazing how many bad LCD panels there are :/

Comment

Working...
                      X