Acoustic Solutions 32" TV LCD32762HDF vertical lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acoustic Solutions 32" TV LCD32762HDF vertical lines

Acquired this TV. Initially it powered up but then went straight back to stand by mode.

Replaced 4 caps on the PSU ( Vestel 17pw20-1 ) 1000uf 16v
    Also replaced 1 cap on the A/V board ( Vestel 17MB12-2 ) 470uf 25v

TV now powers up and stays on but has vertical lines.
    These lines are there on all video sources but they are different on each source

So is this a fault with the main A/V board or the T-Con ( AU Optronics T315XW02 V9 06A53-1C )
    Attached Files

Re: Acoustic Solutions 32" TV LCD32762HDF vertical lines

Hard to say... almost looks like the LCD panel is bad... do the lines move at all or are they completely fixed?
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

the lines are fixed and stable on each video source, but they move position when i select a different source input. they then stay fixed and stable until source is changed again.
      If i've not tested with a real video signal but turning the menu on and off makes no change to the displayed lines

Comment

I've not seen a symptom like that before. Personally, I suspect the LCD panel has gone bad... but I really am not certain. Might be worth swapping the T-con but I'd be surprised if it fixes it...
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

If each source will move the lines into a different position then i would think maybe main board (A/V)? you did say you have already replaced a cap on the AV board as well?

Not sure if i would go T-con as i wouldnt think changing the source would have any impact on lines if it was a T-con issue.

Comment

Working...
          X