Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hisense hls106t69pz? 42" dead, help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hisense hls106t69pz? 42" dead, help please!

So, got a Hisense hls106t69pz, which died on me recently. It used to have a problem where on hot days, the screen would go green and purple, so I left the case off and replaced the capacitors, which seemed to have fixed it, but I guess not!

Anyways, before it gave up for good this time, the screen went green/purple and blocky. Now when you try and turn it on you get the flashing light like it's trying to boot up, then the speaker emits some white noise. Also there is a buzzing noise coming from the power supply when trying to turn it on.

Tested all the power outputs to check they had appropriate voltage and it appeared so, but I was using an old analogue multimeter so don't know how accurate that was! PLEAAAAASE help me out on where to go to next, I'm using a tiny monitor for my viewing now and I think it's messing my eyes up haha.

Anyways, thankyou in advance!

Re: Hisense hls106t69pz? 42" dead, help please!

Bump, anyone?

Comment

Re: Hisense hls106t69pz? 42" dead, help please!

Can you post pictures of your problem and of the back side of the tv with the back cover taken off? Also individual pictures of the boards and part numbers are welcome. An analog multimeter might not get the job done this time, you should pick up a digital one.
      Last edited by reaper57; 10-01-2014, 03:51 AM.
      Keyboard not detected, press F1 to continue...

Comment

Working...
      X