Parking position for cleaning brush on toner cartridges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parking position for cleaning brush on toner cartridges

A client of mine who had a Brother laser printer had a problem of a black line at the extreme right side of each printed page (the cartridge was new), even though she used the built-in cleaning corona cleaning brush on the cartridge.
    It was later found that the brush was not in its proper parking position, of which goes over a bump to indicate its parking position on the extreme side of its travel.
    Placing the brush in its parking position fixed this problem.
    My first choice in quality Japanese electrolytics is Nippon Chemi-Con, which has been in business since 1931... the quality of electronics is dependent on the quality of the electrolytics.

Re: Parking position for cleaning brush on toner cartridges

this is new to me, rubbing the drum will wear the photoensitive coating off.
    i'v cleaned black off the edge of old cartridgeswith a tissue before.

how many pages is the toner rated for?

Comment

Re: Parking position for cleaning brush on toner cartridges

I didn't check the model or the cartridge, but I do know that the brush caused interference with toner distribution if it was not in its parking position.
      My first choice in quality Japanese electrolytics is Nippon Chemi-Con, which has been in business since 1931... the quality of electronics is dependent on the quality of the electrolytics.

Comment

Working...
      X