MSI K7D Master L (RED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSI K7D Master L (RED)

I am having problems with the cpu voltage being too low, It all started when the overheat alarm went off and I shut it down, now the cpu voltage is low and when I go to the bios and try adjust it there it gets worse. I have tried a new power supply and new cpus so any ideas? Thanks

Re: MSI K7D Master L (RED)

If photos can be made, we all would welcome that - try to focus on the CPU surroundings, called VRMs, they have bigger caps and some coils (possibly in a package), and around the AGP port & DIMMs... Your issue may be anything, but you need to be more specific - what does it mean when you go to the BIOS it gets worse - I have hard times imagining WHAT may go wrong, there are many thingies. Please enlighten us with more detailed information.
    Mobo: MSI K8N Master2-FAR CPU: 2x Opteron 265 OC'd @ 2,25GHz RAM: 2x2GB Crucial DDR400 CL3 ECC/Buff. (ECC OFF), VGA: ASUS HD6950 2GB Reference edition FLASHED TO HD6970 HDD: 80GB ATA133 Seagate ,OnBoard: 2xGLAN, 8-Ch. Realtek audio, USB2.0/Firewire, PCIe Physx card PSU: 850W Corsair AX Case: Cooler Master HAF932 + NZXT 5 Fan Controller.

Comment

Working...
    X