Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba Satellite L750

Hi guys,

I have lots of this laptops in service for one problem: The sound stops after few seconds, while playing something. If I plug headphones in jack, it doesn't stop, it's playing hours with no problem.

By the way, I changed Operating sistem, the audio jack, sound cip, drivers... Nothing worked. I don't have a circuit diagram so the problem is bigger.

But, what I have found is a scurt-circuit near the sound cip, I attached a photo for better understanding. There it was a cap, which I removed for a check.

The sound cip is overheating and it gets into protection, after that...no sound.

Can anyone help me or give some idea?

Re: Toshiba Satellite L750

here u have schematic
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks man.

Comment

That schematic is interesting. It shows a USB 3.0 controller, Gigabit Ethernet, and a stereo microphone input, but the real computer only has USB 2.0, 10/100 Ethernet, and mono microphone input. There could be other differences that I can't see because I haven't actually taken my L750 apart (and I won't unless it dies).

Comment

sorry man, my mistake. this is the right schem.
          Attached Files

Comment

I investigated the problem further, and everything around the sound chip is good.

I will come back with more details and results. Untill then nobody had this problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post
              sorry man, my mistake. this is the right schem.
              That's the same schematic you posted earlier. The Satellite L750 definitely uses the Quanta BLB board.

After looking at the schematic, I can see that the Ethernet controller is correct. It's designed for an AR8151 (gigabit) or AR8152, and the AR8152 was the chip that was actually used. The USB 3.0 controller was probably an option that was removed later. I think I got confused by all the options shown in that schematic.

Comment

on the page 24 you will see on the right side TOP the saturation of orange and white

orange means charging and white fully charge.

you need to monitor on KBC if it makes that switch because i suspected that the data from the battery conenctor its connected to the KBC now you need to see if KBC does the job and identify the a full battery or maybe something near its dudu.

now thats the led for BAT.

you need to see the clock and data from battery if it goes to KBC or something its bad along that road
                Last edited by dj_ricoh; 04-10-2015, 11:41 AM.
                Just cook it! It's already broken.

Comment

I get this toshiba with this problem a lot...it was always audio chip...

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ricoh View Post
                    on the page 24 you will see on the right side TOP the saturation of orange and white

orange means charging and white fully charge.

you need to monitor on KBC if it makes that switch because i suspected that the data from the battery conenctor its connected to the KBC now you need to see if KBC does the job and identify the a full battery or maybe something near its dudu.

now thats the led for BAT.

you need to see the clock and data from battery if it goes to KBC or something its bad along that road
                    Is this message meant for the other thread? with the charger problem.

Comment

replace Conexant audio chip and it will fix the problem..
                      Known problem to toshiba and clevo laptops

Comment

Working...
                      X