Panasonic TC P50S30 Horizontal lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic TC P50S30 Horizontal lines

I have the 50 inch plasma and got the 7 blink error code. I replaced the SC, SU, and SD boards. The TV came on just fine, but now I have a few thin horizontal lines about mid screen. And one thick black horizontal line at the bottom.

What could this be?

Re: Panasonic TC P50S30 Horizontal lines

Originally posted by bu0407 View Post
    I have the 50 inch plasma and got the 7 blink error code. I replaced the SC, SU, and SD boards. The TV came on just fine, but now I have a few thin horizontal lines about mid screen. And one thick black horizontal line at the bottom.

What could this be?
    Reseat the panel ribbons,do this with the TV off, they're most likely not in all the way or misaligned. The bad areas will line up with the ribbon at fault.

Did you test anything to confirm what was faulty? some of those may be ok. Did you keep the Sc board? They can be repaired, handy for a core if the SC is bad.

Pictures are always handy for us to see the problem.

Comment

I am a beginner at this and didn't realize how sensitive the panel ribbons were. I found the ones responsible for the black lines and adjusted them until the problem was fixed. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by bu0407 View Post
        I am a beginner at this and didn't realize how sensitive the panel ribbons were. I found the ones responsible for the black lines and adjusted them until the problem was fixed. Thanks for your help.
        We're all beginners, took me 3 goes on my first encounter, being FHD it has more connections and fiddly, it's a feel thing.

Comment

Working...
        X