Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New toys!!!!

Originally posted by Sisco View Post
    It's 110v. I think that the iron it comes with is the same iron used on the, Radio Shack Digital Soldering Station 64-053, which I also have. So tips and everything should be compatible.

Rick
    I have the same Radio Shack soldering iron, i love that thing! I have purchased a load of tips for it, that were from a Hakko I think. They fit but I can't get the bolt down real tight, but it works very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter9DO View Post
      I have the same Radio Shack soldering iron, i love that thing! I have purchased a load of tips for it, that were from a Hakko I think. They fit but I can't get the bolt down real tight, but it works very well.
      I like mine too. I needed one for a project so I purchased the only local digital solder station I could find, but after doing some research I found out I could have ordered it online for half what I paid. The RadioShack Solder Station is a rebadged Madell AT201D (4th unit down)

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Sisco View Post
        I like mine too. I needed one for a project so I purchased the only local digital solder station I could find, but after doing some research I found out I could have ordered it online for half what I paid. The RadioShack Solder Station is a rebadged Madell AT201D (4th unit down)

Rick
        I had to go look at the books, I got it on sale for $69.99 so it's not too far off. How much did you pay for yours?

Comment

Working...
        X