Need Help with ceramic capacitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help with ceramic capacitors

I have two ceramic capacitors located near the power fet on a psu board that are craced and black looking on the top. The values are as follows:

47J, 1kv & 12J, 1kv.

I found one on Mouser but can't find the other. No results on Digi-Key. I
    would like to find them on DK as i am building my order for some fuses, and aluminum caps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Need Help with ceramic capacitors

Originally posted by elbtax
    I have two ceramic capacitors located near the power fet on a psu board that are craced and black looking on the top. The values are as follows:

47J, 1kv & 12J, 1kv.

I found one on Mouser but can't find the other. No results on Digi-Key. I
    would like to find them on DK as i am building my order for some fuses, and aluminum caps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    A tutorial can be found here'

For the parts you have, they are respectively 47pF and 12pF, 5%, 1 KV

Digikey part numbers are 445-2774-ND and 445-2781-ND.

PlainBill
    For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Re: Need Help with ceramic capacitors

Thanks PB. I knew they were PF but i quoted exactly what is on the disc so there would be no mistakes. I like using Digi-Key but was getting no results when i typed in the part #. Not so on Mouser. Brought up the 47pf right off. Figured i would ask the experts hoping you would chime in. Mostly i just read the forums and have no input. I bow to others expertise.
      What ever happened to Dave Max?? Anyway, thanks again.....

Comment

Working...
      X