maylong brick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maylong brick

Screen is fine, so I want to use it for a gun site. How do you get these $#%^&# things apart so I can get access to the guts of it. Just the os boot seems to be the problem with it, and I will need to rewrite the os anyways.
    If breaking open is the only way, where is the best point to do it so as not to break important parts. I can deal with making a new case for the screen, I need to anyways for the motor control cables and triggering signal interface.
    Just need to get it apart first.

Re: maylong brick

What is this "$#%^&# thing" exactly? Pictures would help too.

Comment

One of those 7" touch screen androids. Was given to me, but doesn't seem to have any way to get apart. The OS boot is trashed, but once inside I can make an sd or eeprom to fix that. Will take photo tonight. Has more than enough cpu to drive a couple of stepper motors for axis controls.

Comment

Maybe by now you were able to opened it, but if not is very simple if you have the right tool, just get at ebay an Iphone screen tool kit($1 -$2) or just find one of those Guitar Nails (plastic Triangule) and press all around the edge of the tablet were the two plate covers (Front and Back)get together and you shoud be able to opened it. and please let us know if you were able to do the axis controller. Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X