samsung syncmaster 715v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

samsung syncmaster 715v

Lets see if I can start again. I don't wish to annoy anyone. This monitor has no display, the screen is black and the power indicator light is green and I can turn it on and off. I have replaced all the caps with no luck. I have used a real bright light and don't see any indication that there is video.

This is the board:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...1&d=1361399826

ajd15
    Attached Files

Re: samsung syncmaster 715v

Did you replace the small cap on the upper left hand side of the power board? It's hard to tell from the picture, but it appears to still have glue on it. If the startup cap is bad; you won't fire up the switch mode transformer and get any of your needed voltages.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumberjack777 View Post
      Did you replace the small cap on the upper left hand side of the power board? It's hard to tell from the picture, but it appears to still have glue on it. If the startup cap is bad; you won't fire up the switch mode transformer and get any of your needed voltages.
      If he can switch the machine on and Off ,with the Power Led working, then the start up cap,and front part of the power Supply would seem to be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Rtech View Post
        If he can switch the machine on and Off ,with the Power Led working, then the start up cap,and front part of the power Supply would seem to be fine.
        Good point. In that case he'll need to check his voltages at the connector to the main board.

Comment

Working...
        X