LG Flatron L226WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG Flatron L226WA

Hi My monitor doesnt seem to want to come on any more. The power switch has a blue light but once pressed it goes out and doesnt turn on the monitor. Ive read atricles about bad caps and cannot find one on this monitor. Ive opened it up and noticed some of the caps have bulging tops. How can I go about ordering theses cap.
    They are 1000microF @ 16volts X3 and 680 microF @ 25 volts x 2
    Thanks
    Bryan

Re: LG Flatron L226WA

list the make, series and size in mm.

Comment

Also, location is important

Comment

Originally posted by BryanV View Post
        How can I go about ordering theses cap.
        They are 1000microF @ 16volts X3 and 680 microF @ 25 volts x 2
        This thread is better suited in the Troubleshooting Computer Display area.

If you are in the USA, follow PlainBill's instructions for ordering Panasonic low ESR caps ...

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...33&postcount=2
        --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Working...
        X