Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyundai 22" LCD Monitor Model: X224W

Hi, my first post here.

I found this forum while I was searching a solution for my problem with this monitor.

I have this monitor for some time, and yesterday when I went to turn on the pc monitor only turn on for a fraction of time and goes to sleep mode.
    I already have changed all the caps, without success.
    The power board is ilpi-033

Any help to find the problem will be welcome.

Thanks
    Last edited by soul1988; 01-30-2013, 10:16 AM.

Re: Hyundai 22" LCD Monitor Model: X224W

Your initial guide and help is here,follow where you can and advise,and we will help no doubt.
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10419

Comment

Does LED stay green when it goes to sleep mode?
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

The light goes from orange to green and orange again.
        I have tested the major components and all seems to be good.
        But tomorrow i will take out some components for a better test.

Comment

Can you check with a signal. My friend's Hyundai X93W does the same and it works. With a signal it stays on.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

What signal?

Comment

PC input going into the monitor. My friend's monitor would show "NO SIGNAL" then turn off 2 seconds later with no PC input, but it just went to standby, it wasn't a fault, it was by design.

Comment

Now i feel like an idiot, i have tested always without signal and assumed he was still in faulty, because he only give a flash.
                But now the power board make a high voltage frequency noise, this may indicate that there is still a problem with the board?
                Thanks for the help!

Comment

If the monitor works, the whining sound can indicate bad capacitors, or it can indicate the glue on the inductors has dried up.

Comment

Hello friend! My be anybody have firmware for this monitor? I am repair this model, cpu(scaller NT68665HMFG, ILIF-072 1, Rev.B (491541300100R). CPU was be replacement, but firmware into chips lost (cpu dead).
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X