LG e400 problem , urgent as hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG e400 problem , urgent as hell

sorry guys , i hope there is a phone expert here to help me out saving my contact.

Without itention a glass drop water on a tray , and my phone was on that tray ,. obviously was during sleep , i don't know how the water was there ..
    but what happen is that the phone let water go inside , but frmo the battery side , not frmo screen , this part was dry , and there was not much water on the tray to make this to the phone , i dont understand .. but i removeed the back cover , and noticed water was a bit inside , so didnt done anything , arrivied to lab and disassebled it and cleaner all and dry it all very well , but now , phone not starting up with battery , if i insert just the usb cable , if will turn on and ask me to close back cover.(mention that there is no battery inside . but with battery on , turn on a shut off , i only can see very very fast lg logo , then shutdown .. i have all my contacts here , (ui had a back on my last hdd macintosh but this hdd had problem so , resuming i lost all my backup , so i need my contact. tryed to give directly 3 volts on the battery terminal of the phone , but does the same flash LG logo . there is a middle pin on the batttery (what is that pin , is like a battery detection or something ? if someone have schematic for this or can hepl me out with this issue , i will be very very apreciated guys .
    and if in portugal and need anything just contact me !

sincerely

Re: LG e400 problem , urgent as hell

I want a Portugese Guitar

There may be some water left inside the phone. Blow it out with a hair dryer and then bury it (and the batery) in dry uncooked rice for a few hours to absorbe the moisture, or if you have a few silica gel packs (dessicant "Do Not Eat!" things used in packaging and bottles of pills) put the phone and battery in a plastic bag with the silica gel packs for a while. Either way it will hep dry the inside places water can get into that you can't see.

Comment

well dry it on oven for reflow at 60 degress for one hour , will try the silica idea for the battery

Comment

i had forget to mention on first post , when i dry the phone i gave hot air at 50 degrees for a while to dry most possible if there was a bit of water inside , lets hope now the silica idea works mate.

btw i request big time :P but yes portuguese guitars are good and nice sound
        Last edited by highpulse; 09-17-2014, 09:00 AM.

Comment

btw sharing this good side , for schematic for all LG models , this include the service manual , with troubleshoting with schematic and they tell even how to clean the ass's phone very interesting.
          http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f494...place-1187896/

Comment

I've played a Filipino variation called a laud (pronounced loud). It's like a small 12 string guitar but the laud is smaller than a Portugese Guitar, like a big mandolin strung like a 12 str guitar.

Comment

https://www.google.pt/search?q=laud+...92%3B300%3B225

like this right? its not as easy as a guitar to play with , but have a very caracteristic sounds

Comment

Yes. It is a bit harder to play but not much. If you are used to a 12 str guitar it's played the same, just smaller.

Comment

steve i guess you save my day , will put all the hardware insyde and the sim card and do the final test but its turning on without the sim card and the camera , and is no the system and charging if i win today the euromillion for sure i buy you a good guitar
                  later on i let you guys know the final veridict

Comment

well you saved my day my friend , working fantastic

Comment

Working...
                    X