Identifying capacitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identifying capacitors

None of these caps are bulging - just curious if anyone knows about them.

(#1) Capacitor with an "S" on it. No other identifying marks, apart from capacitance and voltage. I think it's Samxon, but there's space to put SAMXON there so why didn't they? The green color is consistent with some Samxon capacitors.

(#2) Another "S" capacitor but it doesn't seem like a Samxon because it has a non-Samxon vent...

(#3) Another capacitor is by Daewoo. I thought they made cars...! Maybe they make industrial equipment too.

(#4) This one LOOKS like a Chemicon. It has the shield. But the shield has a small dot in the centre, which I have not seen before. Also, the series is "SMS", and I can't find any results for that particular series. The closest is "SM".

From an LCD TV: LG LE-15A15 (15" monitor / TV.)

Other capacitors in this monitor: Samwha, Samyoung and G-Luxon (plus probably a few more - not checked everywhere yet.)
    Attached Files
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Re: Identifying capacitors

I have an old modem with one of those "S" caps on it. There is a picture of this cap on the same modem here. I posted a picture of the other side of that cap. I was wondering who made it as well.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X