This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi. I'm just here looking for help with my tv.

Comment

Hello,
      Here to try and fix my SMPS for infocus projector.

Comment

Hi all, glad there are so many experts out there who can guide me the correct way with my TV Niggles!

Comment

Antonio Greco 33 YH
          Italy
          studing electronic engineering

i like computer repair and all electronics broken.
          I hope this is a sufficient describe of me.

Comment

Tobi 23yo guy from Germany. Student in electrical engineering for a few years now.

I fix broken Computers and this forum might be a good place to exchange knowledge.

Comment

At the admin. Please cancel my name and surname after you read this post. Thank you for understanding

Comment

Hello everyone! Newbie here to the forums, wish I had gotten into electrical engineering. I love breaking electronics down but don't understand much about them and circuits...

Hope to learn a lot from everyone here!

Comment

sup yall im learning as i go. currently having bios problems on an asus tablet/laptop. call me leyline scholar or leyline for short

Comment

Hi I found this place while looking for info on a TV i'm fixing , Have been a technician for 32 years but stopped working a few years ago & now just a hobby
                    My first Computer was a Commodore Pet & Used to work for an Atari service agent in the UK

Comment

Hello, I come across this forum while searching for information to fix things. I am so glad to find a place where it seems people have a knowledge of electronics and the posting I've read so far don't just say replace the board but give advice on how to find what is causing the problem.

I think this forum is a great resource of information and I hope I will not post any questions that seem too basic in nature and I also hope that someday I might have the chance to help someone along the way.

Comment

Well hello to all. My name is Scott and from just one country north. I am just new to forums and such and getting familiar with navigating this site. Tampatec mentioned all ya and this place seems to have a wealth of goos stuff. And of course I have a problem with my Samsung but will search form for an answer 1st. And as I get better @ navigating I will update my profile. Remember if you don`t have fun doing it just don`t do it.
                        Take care all troubleshooting questions might follow I will search other posts 1st.

Scott

Comment

Well in my sig I can`t spell my own country right and it won`t let me correct it? I think I will have to wait for the initiation period. K finding my TV problem.

Comment

Hello, my name is Dan. I am an IBEW Journeyman Wireman Cable Splicer from Ventura CA. IBEW 952. I also have a background in automation and electronics. I enjoy the posts here and want to start a thread for a TV not listed. Thanks!

Comment

Hello my name is Carlo im from manila phils. im using this forum for repairing laptops but im still a noob when reading schematics haha.. and im enjoying this site for free sharing unlike the other site.. thanks

Comment

I'm A Junkie as Well and I'm Glad To Be Here, I like To fix My own Techs and That's Why I'm here to get Help from others.

Comment

I have A Elitepad900 G1 And I Needs Some Help with, I'm Trying to Learn How to Get bios start up Product No. Serial No SK On Put Back In replaced Motherboard It The Info was missing And I Made a usb with the DMifit Tool On It and It buts but I don't No How To run It

Comment

Found this forum while trying to fix my Vizio GV52L TV. Now I'm just waiting on my order of 1117 voltage regulators! Thanks guys!

Comment

hi my name is luis aka out_loud, i am from portugal, and i am very proud to be a part of this great forum....

best regards to you all...

Comment

Hey all, new here.

Comment

Hello. With English I have a tight because I write in Russian and then translate as an interpreter. So, what about the errors and difficulties in reading.

Comment

Working...
                                          X