Adjustment in LCD Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adjustment in LCD Panel

My Toshiba Satellite M35X has LG.Philips LCD Panel.

Question is this:

There is a tiny Variable resistor in Panel board to adjust something.. it never marked for purpose. what its purpose ?? Adjusting contrast ?

Re: Adjustment in LCD Panel

Originally posted by pavithra_uk View Post
    My Toshiba Satellite M35X has LG.Philips LCD Panel.

Question is this:

There is a tiny Variable resistor in Panel board to adjust something.. it never marked for purpose. what its purpose ?? Adjusting contrast ?
    It's probably used to adjust one of the voltages used to drive the individual pixels. If you want to do something very foolish, try adjusting it.

PlainBill
    For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by PlainBill View Post
      It's probably used to adjust one of the voltages used to drive the individual pixels. If you want to do something very foolish, try adjusting it.

PlainBill

I adjusted it and nothing happens or no differance in pictures. so I reset it back to original position.

Like to know what happens it adjusted ?? low voltage or high voltage effect on pixel drivings..

a very small change in value can panel to be died ??

Comment

Such controls are factory adjusted and in many cases, adjustment is not specified in servicing literature.
        My first choice in quality Japanese electrolytics is Nippon Chemi-Con, which has been in business since 1931... the quality of electronics is dependent on the quality of the electrolytics.

Comment

Originally posted by pavithra_uk View Post
          I adjusted it and nothing happens or no differance in pictures. so I reset it back to original position.

Like to know what happens it adjusted ?? low voltage or high voltage effect on pixel drivings..

a very small change in value can panel to be died ??
          You see what happened, you moved it and India won the cricket World cup...never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rtech View Post
            You see what happened, you moved it and India won the cricket World cup...never mind.
            because of politics infected in cricket..

otherwise we win the cup

Comment

What is cricket?????

Comment

Originally posted by tronxkid View Post
                What is cricket?????
                What!!! You don't know how to use Google???

PlainBill
                For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by tronxkid View Post
                  What is cricket?????
                  We are developing a new game here in the Midwest states it's called “Cicada”
                  The only problem is its going to be difficult to get good at it; they only show up around every 17 Yrs.
                  Whatever I do, I consider it a success, if in the end I am breathing, seeing, feeling and hearing!

Comment

Now..I'll have to Google.....'Cicada'....!!

Comment

Originally posted by PlainBill View Post
                      What!!! You don't know how to use Google???

PlainBill
                      whats google?

Comment

Working...
                      X