Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you help me find replacement Panasonic tansistors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you help me find replacement Panasonic tansistors?

I have Panasonic Plasma with some blown transistors. According to the service manual it is part #G3C3020CL and is printed "DG302"

I think this is manufactured by Panasonic because I am having a hard time finding replacements. They are $8 a piece and out of stock everywhere I look. Is it possible to replace this part with something compatible but NOT made by Panasonic?

Re: Can you help me find replacement Panasonic tansistors?

Can you post the links you found so we know what to look for?
    Google the whole number brings up nothing.
    Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Unfortunately, you'd need to know the device's specifications to replace it properly.
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Sorry, the part number is DG3C3020CL. Not sure why there is a smiley in the first post.

Comment

http://boscovs.cceparts.com/productd...ber=DG3C3020CL

Comment

Its $8 and out of stock like the rest of the ones I find... Does Panasonic not provide data sheets for their components?

Comment

If they're custom, no. Panasonic won't make them, but they'll buy them with their label on.
              Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
              For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Some Data for DG3C301 (DG3C3010CL) marking DG301. DG3C302 (DG3C3020CL) marking DG302
                Attached Files
                Last edited by tw2005; 07-18-2013, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Here's a link for ordering DG302 for Panasonic SS and SD boards:

http://www.coppelltvrepair.com/p/607...sustain-boards

Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by CoppellTVRepair View Post
                    Here's a link for ordering DG302 for Panasonic SS and SD boards:

http://www.coppelltvrepair.com/p/607...sustain-boards

Hope this helps!
                    Please read when this was posted

Comment

Oh I did.

A few weeks ago when I was researching the same problem I came accross that thread.

We didn't find the parts anywhere and imported them.

But instead of asking badcaps to clear the thread or the irrelevant links in it I figured it would help more the next person with such a problem to find a useful link when they hit upon the article.

Any issues with that?

Comment

Hi all,

I am in the UK I am also after this Transistor in a 220 standard Transistor package not the SMD one, i have looked all over the place to no avail, it seems this is a comon fault on Panasonic Plasma sets, it is caused in the main by a loose screw on the ground, this floats the ground which seems to take out that Transistor, If anyone can point me to a supply in the UK that would be helpful, Otherwise I too will have to import the spares, Tim Hoad.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo44uk View Post
                          Hi all,

I am in the UK I am also after this Transistor in a 220 standard Transistor package not the SMD one, i have looked all over the place to no avail, it seems this is a comon fault on Panasonic Plasma sets, it is caused in the main by a loose screw on the ground, this floats the ground which seems to take out that Transistor, If anyone can point me to a supply in the UK that would be helpful, Otherwise I too will have to import the spares, Tim Hoad.
                          Maybe this thread is more applicable. Could be other threads on the same issue.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39142

the full number is DG3D3020CVLW

A google gives at least one UK supplier. At that price I'd be thorough and do the driver chip in case

http://www.chsinteractive.co.uk/elec...3d3020cvlw.htm

Comment

Cheers for your info but I won't be buying at that price its totally ridiculus as I can import 10 parts for less then that from Aliexpress, I think the customer will have to wait on this one...;-)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ya-Xi...600372946.html
                            Last edited by Bilbo44uk; 11-08-2014, 05:19 AM. Reason: further info

Comment

I got a kit from ShopJimmy that had it and a few other parts. It worked fine. Then with the part # from kit I ordered more spares from China for cheap.

Comment

What about the 30F131? I remember somewhere that on a Panasonic board they substituted the DG302 with 30f131 instead.

Comment

I wondered about a DG502 presumably 50v as against 30v - anyone know if that would work?
                                  Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
                                  http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

DG302 is a 250A Ip 360V 36W device....

30F131 is 200A Ip 360V 130W part and probably wont last.....

There's also the other factors such as speed to consider....
                                    TELEFIX

How PLASMA SCREENS WORK, X-SUS and Y-SUS what they do--
                                    http://www.irf.com/technical-info/appnotes/an-1088.pdf
                                    PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME PRIVATELY FOR REPAIR ADVICE. QUESTIONS BELONG ON THE FORUM!

Comment

Originally posted by selldoor View Post
                                      I wondered about a DG502 presumably 50v as against 30v - anyone know if that would work?
                                      I think actually 530V / 330V and both are 45A

I have used a 502 for a 501 no issue.

Can't say for sure whether you'd have an issue but I'd be confident both the current and voltage rating will be enough.

I'd give it a go if that's all i had. someone has to try it if we want to learn something.

Comment

One thing which I have no understanding of is
                                        VCE(sat) max (V) on the 502 could be higher.

Comment

Working...
                                        X