X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung Syncmaster 932B

The only thing I see mentioned is 14V.
    Do any of the pins on CN201 say analog?
    Whatever I do, I consider it a success, if in the end I am breathing, seeing, feeling and hearing!

Comment

Retired, thanks you helped me out big time. I changed out the IC and it came back to life! Thank you for your help and insight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by waitery View Post
        I changed out the IC and it came back to life!
        Wow, that was quick!! Did you get the IC from a local store?

PS. I gave 3 possibilities to hedge my bets!

edit: I would love to see a pic of the newly installed IC. Soldering in ICs isn't in my skill set (due to a cheap sort by lowest ebay price soldering iron).
        Last edited by retiredcaps; 10-01-2011, 10:52 PM.
        --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

I have a problem in this model, the display is bright like white washed and no images when VGA cable is connected from CPU, on disconnecting the VGA cable from CPU or monitor the screen displays and menu and all and adjustments can done, menu function is ok on screen, when no VGA cable is connected no signal cable indicator is visible on on screen, I have replaced ic 101 (DMO465r) and capacitor c107 47uf 50v, still no same problem , visually capacitors looks ok. pls help .

Comment

Working...
          X