Maxent 42XM11 Main Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maxent 42XM11 Main Board

Hey I just have a question about the main board I'm trying to buy. The board I need for my TV has
    part number: DPWB11526-MPL-C
    board number: QPW11526-1G -1-
    For TV model Maxent MX 42XM11(A)

I found a cheap one on ebay thats been there for a couple of months but I'm still unsure if it is the same board.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Maxent-DPWB1...item1c1e7b0251

It item description says
    part number: DPWB11526-MPL-C
    board number: QPW11526-1G -2-
    For TV model Maxent MX 42XM11(B)

However, the given photo in the listing looks EXACTLY the same as my board. I'm not sure whether it will or will not wont on my plasma.
    Either the lister posted the wrong photo or wrong item description or maybe both boards are exactly the same?

Would the board on ebay work on my TV is the question?

(I think I may have posted this in the wrong thread, if an admin can move this to "Troubleshooting TVs and Video Sources" Thanks!
    Last edited by tieny; 05-01-2012, 05:55 AM.

Re: Maxent 42XM11 Main Board

one of the same board can fit many many other tvs,if the numbers match up to the exact ones on your board it should be ok,just keep an eye out for the version numbers,ie v2.1 v 1 etc,normally the different versions will have different things on it like extra hdmi ,or the like or even less components,im not sure on your tv though as i refuse to work on plasmas ,dont like them ,
    fixed so far...376 lg lcd tv's,24 onn tv;s,24 panasonic lcd,16 jvc lcd,12 marshall jcm800 amps,refurb of various disco equipment lighting,old style disco decks ,and a flymo!

----------------------------------------------
    please let us know if everything works ok if your tv gets fixed, as it will be and aid for anyone else having the same problem and wishing to fix it.it would save people clogging up this site with topics that are duplicated,and can be found easily using the search function.,and taking up valuable space.enjoy your fixed tv!,hopefully!

Comment

Re: Maxent 42XM11 Main Board

thanks! the thing that throws me off is that, on his picture I can barely make out the words on the board but it seems to look like it says MX 42XM11 (A) <---

which is the same one as mine, but leading me to believe he might of posted of the wrong photo..

Comment

Working...
      X