Panasonic Viera TC-P50G10 7 Blinking Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic Viera TC-P50G10 7 Blinking Red

Do you have a location for the service manual? I haven't had much luck finding it.

Comment

I want to order the FET as well but I am having a hard time cross referencing the code J281 8H

Comment

Ok I found the service manual and found the fet I need

Q16604 B1CHPM000001 FET 1
        Now how do I find that at Digi-Key The Part number does not come up.

Comment

Service manuals in my signature, for future reference.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Most of the numbers are going to be a Panasonic assigned number, some are real but all those "B" numbers are only useful if ordering direct from Panasonic.

So have a look at the device and the markings you can usually work it out, google etc

J281 will be 2SJ281(Sanyo)
            Attached Files

Comment

i have the exact same problem with the exact same tv/board
              please keep us updated to know if you fixed it or if there is something else that took out the componets

Comment

Will do, I ordered the parts as soon as I get them I will update.

Comment

i have 3 burnt componets i think exactly the same as you a fet a resistor and a diod i think. could you send me a list of what you ordered and from where to hopefully save me some time. im not right next to the board right now. ill send pics and more info later and you can tell me if it looks like the same problem.
                  thanks in advance.
                  im really glad i found this forum today. ill be a regular for sure as im always messing with other peoples throw aways!

Comment

also dose anyone know what is causing this problem... i heard it needs firmware update if i fix it or is it just a voltage spike or maybe just sh*t components?

Comment

this is your pic i circled the problems i think as far as i can tell on my board these are my bad componts cant you tell any others are bad on yours or are these the ones you are going to replace.
                      again thanks for all the info
                      Attached Files

Comment

Resistor 683 P68KGCT-ND
                        Resistor 473 P47KECT-ND
                        Diode RF101L4STE25CT-ND

Still looking for 2SL281

Ordered all from Digikey

Comment

could you circle on the picture where the other resistor you are replasing is on the board so i can test if i need it as well

Comment

Sure Here you go
                            Attached Files

Comment

Ok changed the diode and resistors now we are down to a 5 blink code which is the 5V SOS. I have been unable to find the Mosfet 2SJ281 I have checked the datasheet but am unable to find ant suitable replacements.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Unplug SC see if it goes back to 6/7/8.
                                5 blinks can be PDP fault.
                                Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                                For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Ok will do. PDP?

Comment

The plasma display panel, i.e. the glass, not repairable. It is unlikely though just something to be aware of.

Comment

It goes back to a 6 blink code with Connector and ribbon disconnected from SC board

Comment

Update received the Mosfet and replaced it still no change. 5 Blinks. When I plug it in I hear a few clicks as it is attempting to power up. When I hit the power button it buzzed/hummed (not very loud) for 3 seconds or so then clicks again and goes into shutdown mode.

Comment

I feel that it is something around the burnt spot in the board because before I started replacing components on the SC board it had 7 blinks. I wish I could find a SC board for this but it appears to be a popular item and not available anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                          X