lcd tv MYRIA mod. MY32735BK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lcd tv MYRIA mod. MY32735BK

Hi friends!Ihave this lcd tv equipped with 17MB32 main board and power&inverter board AIVP0035A.I need the schematic diagram for AIVP0035A, because I have some problems on this board. Thanks in advance, from Cluj-Napoca, Romania, all the best!

Re: lcd tv MYRIA mod. MY32735BK

This is a Vestel, it would surprise me if they do not use Vestel power board, part code would be 17PWxx where "xx" is any two digits.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Thanks, I know for Vestel tv sets is used the power boards 17PW** series, main board is Vestel, but the power & inverter board is "made in CHINA", LIEN CHANG producer.I have the schematic diagram for all 17PW** power boards .From Romania, all the best!

Comment

Can I have a picture of this board, top and bottom side?
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

From the net, top side
          Attached Files

Comment

The picture is far too unclear for it to be of any use to me unfortunately, I need one taken by yourself, high resolution, top and bottom side.

Comment

Working...
            X