Netflix Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Problem

I can't stream vids on Netflix today for some reason. I keep getting this error message.

Instant Watching System Compatibility

Complete System Requirements

To watch instantly, you''ll need a computer that meets the following minimum
    requirements:
    Windows Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Vista or Windows 7
    Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher; or Firefox 3 or higher; or Chrome 7 or
    higher
    1.2 GHz processor
    512 MB RAM

Mac An Intel-based Mac with OS 10.4.11 or later
    Safari 3 or higher; or Firefox 3 or higher; or Chrome 10 or higher
    1 GB RAM

Chrome OS A Google Chromebook with Chrome OS 13 or higher

Watch instantly home page >
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
    Mark Twain

"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way."
    John Paul Jones

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
    Rod Serling

Re: Netflix Problem

What are you running?

You might need to install or reinstall Silverlight or at least clear it's cache.

netflix doesn't work on linux.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Professor View Post
      What are you running?

You might need to install or reinstall Silverlight or at least clear it's cache.

netflix doesn't work on linux.
      not true. get virtualbox, install xp, install silverlight, and let the slideshow begin!
      Cap Datasheet Depot: http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/
      ^If you have datasheets not listed PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Uranium-235 View Post
        not true. get virtualbox, install xp, install silverlight, and let the slideshow begin!
        That's not a true way to watch netflix on linux, you're still watching it in a windows environment, it's more of a workaround instead.

Comment

Working...
        X