acer aspire 4736z no power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acer aspire 4736z no power

i have a acer aspire 4736z with no power.when first time it comes with display fault.on battery display does not come but on dc power display comes and laptop runs fine.so to solve this i unpack it and find that the tocken capasitor was making sound when i press the ic tps51427.after this i change it and i also change tocken and now the laptop is in no power.when connect to dc power supply its shows 0.02 amps.so i think that some thing is short a little bit on mobo but i could not succeed in finding it .i also check voltages on power switch they are ok and same as a running mobo.i also ckeck voltages on pq5 they are ok but only on one side.this is a intel chipset mobo with no nvedia chip.any one can help me thanks.

Re: acer aspire 4736z no power

your problem was only nec/tocin, re-solder tps51427 carefully. it will work.

Comment

yes u are right my problem was only tocken capsitor.but now mobo is dead i mean no power and it shows like a little short at dc power supply and the blue led also not blowing when i plug in power because i know that it must be turne on when power pluged in.i compare mine one with ok mobo and find some diffarence at pq5.on ok mobo voltages are present at both sides but on my mobo only one side.

Comment

re-solder tps51427 carefully

Comment

remove nektokin with 4x330 uf capacitor

Comment

i sold and then repalced already but same

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24098

Try refer to the link above. Maybe could give you some ideas.
              Mainly repair laptops, sometimes LCD/LED monitors. Also accepts changing/reballing/reflow BGA job request.

Comment

Working...
              X