Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shopping a digital oscilloscope any help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping a digital oscilloscope any help?

Buying a Digital Oscilloscope Helps? Under $ 300

Comprar un osciloscopio digital ayuda? debajo $300

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope you guy can understand that I am learning Spanish to make more money.
    Last edited by capwizard; 03-18-2017, 08:20 AM.

Re: Shopping a digital oscilloscope any help?

A new DSO under 300$..... i would go for siglent or owon, if you can increase your bugdet i would buy the famous rygol 1054Z as you can unlock many features for free!

Comment

I was the "proud" owner of a Rigol 1054z. My advice. Don't buy it.
      At first I was carried away with so much enthusiasm on this forum and Dave videos and decided to buy it.
      Once I got it, I discovered that it is full of bugs and very unstable, noisy inputs a.s.o.
      Have no idea how Siglent are managing these problems but probably much better than Rigol. Not to mention that if a bug is reported to Rigol it will take years to fix that. After those years, you'll be surprised to see that after fixing those bugs they will induce new ones to the newest firmwares.
      http://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgea...r-rigol-1054z/

Que pasa. ....No tengo dinero, Necesito pagar renta............
      Mira eso ...Esto es para mí.

Poor Man's Oscilloscope:
      http://www.ledametrix.com/oscope/index.html

The $0 Android Oscilloscope
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-I4FT7qdM4

SmartGPU 2 - Simple Arduino Oscilloscope
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=122pIu_VeXA

PS: I still have 5 huge analog oscilloscope and my teacher has and still use Tube one.
      Last edited by capwizard; 03-20-2017, 03:31 PM.

Comment

If you don't want to live with the problems of the rigol what you are looking for is a professional DSO, not an entry level 300$ unit, maybe like 1500-2000$, i also have the 1054Z and works perfectly fine for my requeriments.

Comment

Mmmm Is the 4 ch logic analyzer useful? Did You change it to 100Mhz?
          Last edited by capwizard; 03-20-2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

I have unlocked all options (don't enable 500uV function as it has problems because it was never designed to support that) and about the logic analyzer i can't say as i don't use it, in fact i have a chinesse copy of the saleae unit.

Comment

You have all the toys to break the ATM WIFI if you want............

(customer said) at blue color

Habla español Si.... Si....Si....Me Tele &^$&^#$&$$*.......SI..Si.( but I don't quite understand ) Cuánto comprobar esta Televisión .....Gratis.. Que da tamaño tu Tele? cincuenta *&%*$() Qué problema tiene es Tele? ....... traer la Tele .......cheka la gratis para ti. ........... ...........tal vez, mas o menos 120 para reparar, esta bien? Si

PS: I don't know why I said that word(cheka la), look like English (chick it). Every day I need to say this sentence over and over again to make money. I know my Spanish is terrible but it works.

Speaks Spanish Yes .... Yes .... Yes. My TV has this and that problem Yes ..yes.( but I don't quite understand ) How much to check this Television ..... Free and what size is your TV?
              Fifty inch... Just bring it in let me check this TV for you, see that is the problem of TV? ....... ........ ........... ........... maybe about $120 to repair, is that okay? Yes

I need more Si to buy the Scope.................

Before, one of my technician will come to frontdesk and said " You are in the America you need to speak English!" Who cares, all I care about is money...............
              Last edited by capwizard; 03-20-2017, 07:44 PM.

Comment

"cheka" or better said "checar/chequear" is commonly used in spanish from south america, not in Spain, we would commonly use "comprobar" or other words and as you guessed it means "to test" or "to check"

Comment

Thank you, You know today I ask my friend " why customer say(Cuanto para checar la tele?). He said the same thing as you. He also told me Tele is televisión or televisor.

PS: I never hear they say usted, they say tú. He told me Spanish is very easy to spelling It is easier than English. I like they use Bailame, Bésame, Déjame is so beautiful and simple.
                  Last edited by capwizard; 03-21-2017, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X