vizio e370vl no power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vizio e370vl no power

I need help with a zizio e370vl .It has a yellow power indicator that flashes to white and back to yellow .
    I have removed and checked the esr on all caps all were below .1 ohm .
    I have removed and checked all of the large transistors and fets .
    I am unable to find data sheets for what appear power controller chips that have the following markins
    as324am mp1008es mps 0930
    ta2be 742mr5yb
    The power board model # is dps-192ap
    I have attacheds some picks of the board there no aereas of the board that show evidence of over heating .

Re: vizio e370vl no power

Your pics currently need some attention.
    The strong-minded rise to the challenge of their goals,the weak-minded BECOME HATERS

Comment

I am unable to upload pics I get a missing security tag error .

Comment

Originally posted by chetreynolds View Post
        I am unable to upload pics I get a missing security tag error .
        Pictures are too large. Maximum size is 2000 pixels in either dimension.

PlainBill
        For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

I also have the same LCD TV but my yellow logo light switches to white when the power button is pressed but no picture. How can I figure out which component is bad?

Comment

Start by posting pictures of the insides of the set. Do you have a digital multimeter?
            Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
            For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

E370VL I have replaced the power supply and the EEPROM on the main board and still i am only getting the amber light it does not change color to white? On the connector from the power supply to the main board the only voltage is 5v, no 12 going to the main board, I have checked fuses they are good! what are voltages should i read on the EEPROM and on what pins?

Comment

As Tom said above your post, start by posting pictures of the insides of the set. Do you have a digital multimeter? Vizio's are infamous for bad voltage regulators on the main board. Post some pics and read through this.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22231
                Last edited by johnboy1313; 11-11-2013, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X