Clear All

Verticial colored lines on Samsung PN50C450B1D TV

Hi.

Not my TV, thinking of purchasing.

Was told the lines don't move.

Is the panel bad?
    Attached Files

Re: Verticial colored lines on Samsung PN50C450B1D TV

Based on the tiny photo I would say odds are decent that the panel is not bad. Of course you can't know for sure by looking at one photo and not knowing any other information. Do the lines change if you apply pressure to the frame?

Comment

The panel is bad on this one. If you have another one needing parts, I would save your money.

Comment

Since that is a plasma TV, it is probably a panel problem. I would not take the chance unless it was just dirt cheap.

Comment

Panel definitely bad on that one. Very, very common on B and C series 720p Samsung panels.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Thanks guys. I think I will pass, hoping to find one I can just recap.
            They were asking $150

Comment

Maybe $15.00 because you know all parts work (except panel) but certainly not $150.00!
              Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
              For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Working...
              X