Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viewsonic N3752W, turns on green light, but no screen..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewsonic N3752W, turns on green light, but no screen..

So, starting yesterday turning on my Viewsonic N3752W lcd tv the red standby light turns to green but the screen never comes on, no blink, nothing but blackness doesn't even try to turn on. But the light stays solid green, until turned off again and it returns to red although the screen stays off the entire time.

Ideas on what to check first?

Re: Viewsonic N3752W, turns on green light, but no screen..

Originally posted by steevz View Post
    So, starting yesterday turning on my Viewsonic N3752W lcd tv the red standby light turns to green but the screen never comes on, no blink, nothing but blackness doesn't even try to turn on. But the light stays solid green, until turned off again and it returns to red although the screen stays off the entire time.

Ideas on what to check first?
    Do you get sound? If so, it is probably an inverter problem.

PlainBill
    For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Nope, no sound. Nothing, just the lights stays solid green but nothing.. black screen, no sound, not even backlight.

Comment

Originally posted by steevz View Post
        Nope, no sound. Nothing, just the lights stays solid green but nothing.. black screen, no sound, not even backlight.
        That suggests a main board problem.

PlainBill
        For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Alright, I'll get on that asap.

Thanks Bill.

Comment

Problem is several bad caps in power board crap x cons , replace and all is well same set same model and same symptom...

Comment

Working...
            X