Megmeet mlt666t board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megmeet mlt666t board

Hi all i have a technika 32-56 lcd tv set,it has power issues,switches on once the not again,so i purchased another power board (mlt666t) of a well know auction site and guess what it still does not switch on not even a flicker,the boards i are both the same part number,but the date is different,would this make a difference ?
    REV:1.2a 2008.11.06 or-
    REV:1.2a 2008.09.02

Re: Megmeet mlt666t board

Probably a date of manufacturer.
    Do you have a multimeter? - check PSU outputs are stable including standby voltage.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Ok,very annoying though,seller got brilliant feedback and even in the listing its been apparently tested,-what else could it be ???

Comment

Uh, no-one (well almost no-one) test the boards on eBay.
        Have you actually CHECKED the power board to find out if the original was bad before replacing it? Otherwise, you may be chasing a wild goose.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Hold my hands up I did not check the original board,I had to flick the on/off switch until the set came on,then did not power on again,hence why I bought another one.
          With this new one I'm not get light or naff all,I'm only a newbee and wouldn't know how to test unless you could tell me the basics,then i will test both boards,all I have is a multimeter though.
          Last edited by LEEDASH; 10-07-2013, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Well I would be considering main board TBH with those symptoms.

Checking power board outputs: locate each connector, multimeter in 20VDC range for voltages up to approx 18V, and in 200VDC range for 24V/33V outputs.

Red probe on each pin of each connector, black probe on chassis. Note reading down and compare to labelling, if available. Test in several states: standby, working first time, second standby, failing second time.

Comment

Hi when you say check each connector does this included the two pin power lead one ?

Comment

Not presently, though checking your input AC voltage can also be a good check just as a general thing to rule out. Use the 750VAC range.

Also do NOT test any outputs marked HIGH VOLTAGE e.g. if board has inverter built in. Typically white/pink/sky-blue wires.

Comment

Working...
                X