Acer aspire one 722 bios needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer aspire one 722 bios needed

Hi everyone i need a working bios file for this acer aspire one 722 board id:P1VE6 LA-7071P Rev 1.0

Re: Acer aspire one 722 bios needed

Try this:
    Attached Files

Comment

meritosari above bios not working netbook cannot turn on here is the original dump file can someone please fix this
      Attached Files

Comment

try this
        Attached Files

Comment

still the not working can someone fix my original dump please 3.3v present on bios and power button 19v 3v and 5volts are present in dc and coil

Comment

I always use my bios above to flash AO722 and that's work, That bios taken from acer, the latest end version.

So, Probably it's not bios issue. Please don't judge all problem laptop always related bios corrupt or bad.

For this Platform, The Always Voltages present after plug in adapter, or in S5 state i.e VIN, B+, +RTCBATT, +VSB, +5VALW, +1.1VALW, and +3VALW. Make sure All present.

Also check ACIN and LID_SW# signals should be present after plug in adapter.

ON/OFFBTN# present and act like this if you've pressed 3.3V-----0V-----3.3V
            after that EC_RSMRST# and PBTN_OUT# appears for give command FCH that all system was ready and could be to TURN ON.

I believe we all have been busy with each problems on bench ourselves. But Start reading some thread on this forum to increase your knowledges. Take some hours in everyday.

Comment

this worked for me thanks

Comment

i have a problem on this acer aspire one 722 switch not working there is no 3v on my power switch line i try to look in diagram but the board im trouble hooting has no label anybody can help me pls

Comment

Originally posted by meritosari View Post
                  Try this:
                  thank you its working 100%

Comment

Working...
                  X