Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Answered
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All

• ASUS GL702V Bios flash

Hello all, so basically I have a bricked GL702V with no power except a single LED flash on the power button when it is pressed. Customer had tried to flash his bios with a USB and the GL702VM310 version of this laptop's bios. I've been scouring the web for a correct version of his bios but all the ones on the ASUS website are for GL702VM, GL702VT, GL702VS, or GL702VI with versions varying from 300-310. This specific laptop has nothing other than just the GL702V so I don't know which bios is compatible with it. I was planning on programming it with the CH341A programmer as soon as I found the correct...
    See more | Go to post

• memory mod for amd radeon r7 260x

Hello, for almost a year i been trying to make something that seems impossible, or my testing software is lying to me and it works only i can't see that.
    I been trying to mod a memory on radeon hd7790 or 260x from 2 to 4 gb, but it doesn't seems to be as simple as i first thought.
    In theory 2 workstation graphic cards using the same graphical processor have 4gb of memory firepro w4300 has 4 256x32b layout and W5100 has 8x 128x16b layout all use gddr5 memory and internals of the bioses seems to be very similar so i was trying to wing it , but so far it seems either tserver can't show...
    See more | Go to post

• Sony TV Model: KDL-42EX440 (To repair or not; Troublshooting)

Hi everyone! I found this TV on the curb of a residential area. I don’t know if it’s an easy fix, if so I could maybe use a spare TV for one of the rooms. Also to note I think it may have water damage since I picked up after this past rainy weekend. I’ve attached pictures of the TV and possibly the damage as well.For starters I’m just an amateur in understanding how to repair devices but I would like to learn. Also I know a little bit of soldering as long as it’s not complicated. I would like some insight if it’s worth repairing or not. Thank you for taking the time to help me!
    See more | Go to post

• Could you run a 3 phase motor using Arduino?

If you connected in the control wiring onto an inverter could an arduino programmer be used as the controller?

In my (limited and attempting to learn mind) using the right set of code and some simple wiring this would be relatively simple to achieve??

Yes?? Or if not can someone tell me why please 🙂

Thanks 👍🏻
    See more | Go to post

• kawayabonga
    started a topic inspiron 7405 2-in-1 bios

inspiron 7405 2-in-1 bios

need this bios
    Dell inspiron 7405 2-in-1
    Hellcat 14 ms amd
    19732-1...
    See more | Go to post

• Need Board View Asus RTX 3070

hi guys, need BoardView or schematisc for Asus Rog Strix RTX3070 8Gb Mb: CG142S -- R1.00X

3.3v Ok
    1.8v = 0.9v
    5v Lost
    12v Ok
    12v1 and 12v2 Ok
    PEX_DVDD Lost but 7hom to Gnd

Turn on, fans spins, but doesn't generate video

thanks in advance...
    See more | Go to post

• Philips 55PUS7303 LCD lines

Hello, I have this 55" Philips TV that suddenly has these vertical lines on the LCD panel. I have checked the T-con board and I noticed some caps have 40Ohm I don't know if this is normal. These caps have 1.2V on them. I mark them on the photo with a silver pen. The T-con board has 1.2V, 12V, 25V, etc. Does anyone have any idea what could it be?
    i try to disconect one ribon cable and the problem is the same, one side is white other side have the lines (the same is in other way)

T-con model: 55T32-C0L
    Main Board: 715G8579-M0F-B01-005T
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by rtstorm; Today, 04:20 PM.

• Buying some single smd led diode for tv repair, your advice needed

I'm thinking of buying some single smd led diode for tv repair to have under hand there is so many, 2835 k-6000k 9v.6v, 3v white etc but don't know which to have if you advise me which Should I buy and which is most usual and bäst to have under hand. thank you
    See more | Go to post

• wds-580 rework station issue

Good day.
    i received used bga rework station wds-580 which was not going above 300c despite the parameter was set to 350c, Everytime beeps at 300c so i did a factory reset and by mistake washed data and log etc. now the station boots to a white screen.

Does anyone has a firmware for this station and want to share with me. i will really appreciate any help possible..

kind regards...
    See more | Go to post

• AQUALISA electric shower

The controller starting when is powered and waiting for ON/OFF button command.
    The ON/OFF button is made with an optoelectronic device which detect your finger, but is not responsive to anything.
    Photos on next ...
    See more | Go to post

• desoldered capacitor is self charging until 0.6 voltage.

I have an 21 inch CRT TV which is not able to power on.
    I disassembled 21 inch CRT TV and measured voltage of main filter capacitor(Samhwa HC 400WV 220uF) in the circuit.
    It shows 270V on my DMM.

So I discharged this main filter capactior completely and detached circuit board from cathode-ray tube.
    Then I desoldered this main filter capacitor from circuit board.
    But I noticed that this desoldered large capacitor(Samhwa HC 400WV 220uF) is slowly charged by itself until it reached 0.6V

I measured its ESR value with MESR-100 and it shows 0.1 ohm,judging...
    See more | Go to post

• QN750Q8FNBFXZA Service Error Codes Needed - Error code 1-3-1-2 ? Dead set, only blinking standby light in repeating sequence

I am working on a QN750Q8FNBFXZA. Dead except the standby light. It blinks what appears to be 1 3 1 2. 1 long blink, pause, 3 short, pause, 1 long, pause, 2 short, pause, repeat. A service manual would be very helpful, or if anyone knows these error codes. Thanks!
    See more | Go to post

• IdeaCentre B320 - CIH61S V1.0 schematic

Hello community​

I need schemaic for Lenovo Ideacentre B320

motherboard: CIH61S V1.0

Thanks...
    See more | Go to post

• egelaptop
    started a topic macbook pro a1278 clean me

macbook pro a1278 clean me

Hello, can someone help me clean the area of my original file?
    820-3115-B
    There was slj8c on the device. I wanted to say that I read that slj8e works on many devices, but I could not get an image. I want to try it with a region-cleared file....
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo Legion Y520-15IKBM - No power besides the main rail

Hello people,
    I've got this laptop not working for repairs, and as you can see something was done to it as you can see in the coils PL58XX (which I for some reason cannot find in the schematics...) The first FET (PQ201) was not an original part and a questionable one at that and the second one (PQ202) was shorted. Both are N-channel. Ordered replacements for them and replaced them after arrival. Now I have encountered another problem: there is no power at the second FET. By following the thread linked I got to the injection part. Applied 0.8V at 1.5A, but couldn't feel anything getting hot,...
    Technical discussions covering any type of laptop, notebook, netbook, tablet, or smartphone. Any and all brands and models welcome. When starting a new thread, please put the make AND model of your device in the thread title. Also be VERY descriptive of your issue, that way you'll get the best answer possible!
    See more | Go to post

• DIAMOND CRT TV MODEL DTV-29T 76 TRUE FLAT TV

HI I have a break in the EHT wire that connects to anode that goes into the tube i.e noticed light beaming out from a tiny section of the wire and sparks on a component on the pcb.Please advise the best method to repair the eht wire i.e what type of glue can i use.thank you.
    See more | Go to post

• need bios acer N20C2 FH52M LA-J891P

hi, can anyone be kind enough to create the bios file for me? I attach the backup I read and the original bios downloaded from the Acer website

serial NHQ8KET00204410E333400

THANKS...
    See more | Go to post

• KABY
    started a topic acer chromebook 315 locked

acer chromebook 315 locked

hello every one
    i have bought seconde hand chromebook i fund that its locked by administrator by serial number can someone help me with this
    i tried rcunlocker nothing happend enrollment dev mod nothing CHANGED IN bios
    when i change serial number laptop wont turn on ( i change only one number in bios bin not everythin)
    can someone help me with it!!!!
    the serial number is NXHKAEF006321039717600
    ORIGINAL BIOS BIN...
    See more | Go to post

• Hi Need some help to get the warning message remove for my hp z2 g9 sff workstation

I recently bought a hp workstation on marketplace. I think i got scamed. I ending up with a sample mechine? It has a QS CPU in it. But now there is a very annoying warning message every time I boot up
    Is there anyway I can remove this? I see some forum post that mention about sssm.bat. But can anyone provide more detail about it?
    Thanks
    John
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t5eaffde9f87f2cd3a7e7bc47d7d864e.jpg Views:\t0 Size:\t86.9 KB ID:\t3243471","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"...
    See more | Go to post

• HP Probook 640 G5 - replaced blown components, getting power led, fan full, 5-flashes on CAPS Lock and NUM lock, black screen

Hey guys, bit stumped with this laptop after replacing 2 blown components i.e., MP86493, MP2979A.

To begin with, this laptop was dead-dead.

Now with replaced (visibly) blown components, i do get some progress; after connecting battery or main cable;[LIST][*]am getting white power led[*]5-long-flashes on CAPS Lock and NUM lock[*]then, fan full speed[*]CPU heats up some (smaller die PCH, does not)[*]always constant black screen no matter what's tried[*]no USB recognition[*]no HDMI output[/LIST]this is as far as I can get with it and not sure where to inspect next ?
    See more | Go to post

• A2338 Trackpad and keyboard not work after somtime.

A2338, after sometimes trackpad and keyboard not work, and USB keyboard and mouse work all time,
    changed UT360, UT301. Diode value dropped in PP1V85_S2_IPD from 443 to 200. then i will replace that both IC and again value increase. same repeat. any idea, what to do,​
    See more | Go to post

• Acer Nitro 5 FH52M LA-J891P no display

Hi everyone,

Acer Nitro motherboard FH52M LA-J891P Rev.. 1B
    The laptop arrived with a short circuit on the main power supply line +19v
    After measurements and a short circuit test it was discovered that PQZ2 (AON6962) and PQB11 was damaged. After removing it from the board, the short circuit on line disappeared.

once the components have been replaced the mainboard now starts but does not give any image on the screen.
    the fans spin, the keyboard lights up but no image. if I put a USB stick with LED it doesn't flash. If I remove and insert the power supply...
    See more | Go to post

• Need Help to Fix G7AD-2G DAG7AMB38C0 Rev: C bios.

Please fix this Bios.
    I got +3VS5 and +5VS5 but Power and Battery LED won't turn on, board cannot switch on.
    S/N# 5CD9194QW1...
    See more | Go to post

• Gigabyte GA-H61M-USB3-B3 dead short 3.3v rail to ground.

Hi there,

I discovered this forum through a youtuber who teaches electronic repair. I've been trying to troubleshoot my dad's old PC which is a Gigabyte GA-H61M-USB3-B3 and will not power on. I discovered a dead short on the 3.3v rail at the ATX connector so I used a bench power supply to feed 3.3v into the ATX connector and sunk about 400mA into the board (I hope that's not too much!). I used a FLIR camera to identify the problem area:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tFLIR_20240327_013040_549.jpg Views:\t0 Size:\t1.25 MB ID:\t3243182","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"3243182","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]...
    See more | Go to post

• stj
    started a topic SCM6D diode

SCM6D diode

high voltage diode from 1972.
    anybody got a datasheet?...
    See more | Go to post

• SMDFlea
    started a topic LA-8671P Schematic

LA-8671P Schematic

LA-8671P Schematic...
    See more | Go to post

• Dell inspiron-24-7459 resistor value

Hello.
    I need to learn the value of the resistor shown in the picture, if anyone has this card, can they learn the value of the resistor?​
    See more | Go to post

• Hiopos - Cash Touch - Doesn't turn on

Hello,

I have this Hiopos Cash system running on android that stopped working without notice. The power supply is ok, there's light on motherboard but when pressing power button it doesn't turn on.
    I've google for schematics but no luck. Motherboard is S2802_V1.3B. I've took some measure and maybe it could be a transistor, the one I am pointing on with the orange arrow on the pics. Does anyone knows this board ?

Thanks
    Sam...
    See more | Go to post

• Clevo 6-71-NL4L0-D02 schematic

Hello

I need schematic for motherboard Clevo 6-71-NL4L0-D02

Other code; NL40LUMB-0D
    See more | Go to post

• Missing LCD Panel Voltages VGH, VGL, VCOM (TCL 55P6US Sound & Backlight but NO Picture)

[SIZE=14px][FONT=Arial]I have a TCL 55P6US with sound and backlight but no picture. This model does not have a T-CON board, and the right (rear perspective) panel board is fed from the left panel board. I have not been able to induce any change by disconnecting the secondary panel board or the tape cut-off method on the primary board.

There are a bunch of voltages missing on the panel boards. I can't find any shorted caps of the panel boards, and all of the missing voltage rails read in the kiloohms, which leads me to suspect the issue may lie on the circuit board, rather than a short
    See more | Go to post

• Sony PS4 Missing component

Hello Ive just reballed a PS4 that had the BLOD but it still has the same symptoms.
    I noticed a component missing from the board, not sure how that happened, it there on all the pictures I look at of the motherboard,
    can anyone advise me what the value of the missing SMD is please?

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\timage0 (2).jpg Views:\t0 Size:\t2.10 MB ID:\t3243061","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"3243061","data-size":"custom","height":"1486","title":"image0...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by SMDFlea; Yesterday, 08:00 AM. Reason: Added "Sony PS4" to thread title

• smartie91
    started a topic ASUS VP228

ASUS VP228

[B]ASUS VP228 Monitor main board 715G7588-M04-B02-004Y [/B]

Hi i have a asus monitor which will not display HDMI, vga works ok , i know its the monitor and not cable as i have 2 monitors idenical and devices work ok on other monitor but just swapping monitor dont display , i am looking for a schmatic of the main board if anybody can help please

thank you
    [B]ASUS VP228 Monitor main board 715G7588-M04-B02-004Y [/B]

Hi i have a asus monitor which will not display HDMI, vga works ok , i know its the monitor and not cable as i have 2 monitors idenical and devices
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by smartie91; Yesterday, 06:01 AM.

• Boardview And/Or Schematics For HP ProBook 455 G9 - Motherboard DA0X9SMB8D0 REV D

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could provide schematics for the HP ProBook 455 G9, with motherboard DA0X9SMB8D0, revision D. I have a machine here that I'm trying to repair (water damage) and I've searched high and low for schematics, to no avail.

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    See more | Go to post

• Dell latitude 5310 windows autopilot Latitude 5310 Northbay_MLK_non-TBT MB 10L 19842-1

I have laptops with problem windows autopilot does anyone know how to solve this problem motherboard Northbay_MLK_non-TBT MB 10L 19842-1

I can install Windows if I indicate that I do not have the opportunity to connect to the Internet. But I would like to remove it completely...
    See more | Go to post

• maychon9
    started a topic Clear Me surface laptop 5 i5

Clear Me surface laptop 5 i5

Model: Microsoft Surface Laptop 5
    Model No.: 1979
    Số Seri: 0F01DW823083FB
    Board ID NO.: INDI MB REV:302R
    CONDITION: HANGING LOGO
    Someone can help me this case ?...
    See more | Go to post

• UEFI Variables on Surface Pro 4+

Hi,
    I have a dump of Surface Pro 4 bios and I would like to extract UEFI variables. Usually I'm using UEFITool to search the text of a bios option (for instance "Bios Lock", "OC Lock"...) to locate the "Setup" part, extract it and using the IFR Extractor tool.
    But in case of the Surface Pro 4 and onwards (tried on SP5 dump as well) I'm not able to locate the "Setup" part, at least not one that can be extracted using IFR extractor. I would like to know if it's possible to extract a list of the UEFI variables along their adresses and parameters...
    See more | Go to post

• AMD Radeon VII Reference Design Schematic/Boardview

Hi guys,
    Would anyone here have schematics and boardview files for the reference design AMD Radeon VII board ? Need to fix fan circuitry damage.

Thank you
    See more | Go to post

• HP Envy 17, ASW72 LA-C991P, Burned components

does anyone have a hp envy 17 board? model is LA-C991P. I need to know what IC UL2 and UPCH1. couldnt find schematics. the one on the board I'm working was completely charred, the whole area was carbonized....
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo LA-H103P A little help please!

Hello! I have this card in the workshop with startup issues. The equipment arrived dead. I replaced a coil and IC RTS5448, and now the equipment is turning on with low consumption at 0.04A at 20v. I don't have the complete startup sequence; I suspect there might be a short or damaged component that I can't find. I took measurements on IC PU402, and they seem correct. The coils PL404 have 5V, PL402 has 3.3V, PZZ1, and PLZ2 have 001.0 mV, PL301 has 1.3V, and PL502 has 020.0 mV, In PLG1, I have 073.0 mV, and in PQ313, I have 5-8 19v and 1-3 1.3v. Thank you. Any ideas are appreciated. By the way,...
    See more | Go to post

• LG49UH603v No image backlight on

On this set new LED strip. Backlight on but no image
    have discovered very hot ic in red market in the picture plus some capacitor that are shorted on mainboard ,3v,5v,and 12v is in present want help deciding which is the bad boy...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by bohaboha; 03-26-2024, 05:40 PM.

• Macbook Air A1466 Emc 3178 No light charger after spilling liquid

Hello guys, i have an Macbook Air A1466 Emc 3178, board number 820-00165-A and i encountered following problems. At first no light, no power..after opening and cleaning the LCD socket(Red dot under LCD plug and also Orange dot near wifi card)..got light on charger, fan working and chime...Tried several times and working, then short time after dead...next day work again for short time...after removing the board and cleaning the back(rust on components) with alcohol and soft brush, one of the resistor is gone and no power ..I want to change 5 (buy from China) of them (1 missing and 4 bot looking...
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo Ideapad L340-17IHR # Serial number update

Hi there

After a failed repair, I just simply bought a new motherboard from china. It is identical, it is working.
    However things like mtm, serial number, and model number are not set. I already tried a couple "lenovo golden keys" but non of them had acces to "smi(?) interface", so the informations are remained unchanged.
    Does anyone knows a working solution for this particular laptop?

Thanks
    B.
    See more | Go to post

• PS4 pro power supply coil whine

[SIZE=12px]I have a PlayStation Pro that has a buzzing and ticking sound from the back on the side of the power supply. I searched for a solutions , i tried to make reflow for some of the components but it did not work. In addition, I used silicone on parts on board without any changement. I discovered that if I make a short on the IC in the left corner, the noise stops. Is that dangerous?[/SIZE]
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Capture d\u2019\u00e9cran 2024-03-26 192805.png","data-attachment
    See more | Go to post

• __Alex__
    started a topic Prestigio 133S REV_4.0 Main Dump

Prestigio 133S REV_4.0 Main Dump

If you have problem with password
    Clean region
    No password
    No boot guard

Don't forget make backup dump!)...
    See more | Go to post

• Medion Akoya P6631 supervisor password help

Hello i have problem with a supervisor password on my old laptop
    I try many method but no one work

Laptop: Medion Akoya P6631
    Bios: AMI v.203 22/02/2011
    Bios serial: 115PE3039878

I extract the bios with Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2024, 09:24 AM. Reason: added model number to thread title

• Nintendo Switch Oled HEG-001: Second-Stage Boot Failure

Hello everyone,

I'm facing an issue with a HEG-001 motherboard that is unable to complete the Second-Stage Boot. I'd like to start directly with my conclusion, which is the decision to replace the MAX77621AEWI chip, and understand if it could be a correct evaluation.

Before I dive into the process that led me to this decision, I want to mention that I have a fully equipped lab where I can perform any kind of tests.

Let's begin:

Following some guides online, I tried to understand how the Boot phase of the Nintendo Switch works, and what are the...
    See more | Go to post

• VESA EVC to VGA splitter cable

I found this splitter cable a while back, just got a chance to look at it now, and wondering what it might have been used for. Had a bit of trouble finding out initially what it was, main block that looks like a male DVI connector, split to 2 female VGA connectors.

The main block that looks like a DVI connector is actually a VESA EVC male connector, best concise info here:

[url]http://www.interfacebus.com/Design_EVC_Connector_Pinout.html[/url]

Pin 13 on the EVC connector is missing, so maybe removed for keying to some particular graphics card?

See more | Go to post

• Lenovo P50 dead with burned motherboard

Hello.
    I received a P50 in very good shape that is dead and smelled burned board when on power supply.
    I strip it and found a heavily burned area, there should be some cap but now are smoke.
    Not sure where the one copper trace stops and starts the next, they seem mixed probably due to heat, this is my main problem as i'm not sure where should i solder what, so any help is appreciated.
    [URL="https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubleshooting-hardware-devices-and-electronics-theory/troubleshooting-laptops-tablets-and-mobile-devices/schematic-requests-only/76075-thinkpad-p50-nm-a451-schematic?p=3242496#post3242496"]Schematics...
    See more | Go to post

• holdman_2004
    started a topic Bios Bmax B1 plus

Bios Bmax B1 plus

Hi, can anyone find the BMAX B1 Plus bios PN:G1A6
    Thanks​
    See more | Go to post

• SPI_CLK problem on MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

Hello. MSI Motherboard has a problem with SPI_CLK signal on BIOS chip. Startup procedure stops wich "CPU debug" led. I've checked SPI_CLK line with oscilloscope - there is only around 1.6V without traces of 48MHz oscillations - BIOS chip not sending data to CPU and everything stops. I've checked all voltages (I belive) and all EN signals - everything looks ok. Maybe someone more experienced has an idea what else to check...
    See more | Go to post

• LG 43UK6300PLB has backlight but no video

Hi! This TV was ready for the trash so I picked it up before it was thrown away

It's pretty new, so I thought I should give it a try. I plugged it in at home and I was expecting blown backlight as most of the TV's that get to me, but in this case it showed backlight with no video at all (no logo no menu no nothing).

TV seems internally responsive, drives stdby led red when OFF, responds to remote to turn on and off, but gets no image at all
    Anything common on these sets to start with?

Thanks!...
    See more | Go to post

• Hp Sure Start Recovery boot loop on HP Elitebook 840 G5

HP Elitebook 840 G5
    ProID 2FA66AV
    Build ID 17WWCSAT601

Has anyone faced such a situation in the past with laptops that have integrated HP Sure Protect.
    I tried to disable it from the bios but I don't have access, to rewrite the bios with a USB disk, it also doesn't work to enter the test menu with the F2 key, the same thing.
    I found a video clip on YT where the person in question edits the bios file saved from an HP 450 G7, but I don't understand most of the explanations because they are in Arabic.
    Can someone help me with some information?
    See more | Go to post

• LCD Connector identify or source

Trying to identify where to source the LCD connectors on the motherboard side for a HP 14-cf2051la. This one came in with liquid damage to the connector and the flex cable. It appeared to clean up ok, however customer says that display blanks out intermittently. It's a 30 pin EDP flat ribbon cable on motherboard side. Believe it to be a HEDWIG-6050A3155301-MB-A01 motherboard.

I've stolen the connector from another HP motherboard which matches up but it's not the best since it's been kicking around my donor pile for a while. This connector is different to most flip type ones I have...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by reformatt; 03-25-2024, 08:55 PM.

• LA-8241P 7 beeps

Hello Everyone!

I have an Inspiron 7520 motherboard (Compal LA-8241P) it gives a processor error, 7 beeps, I tested the processor on another board and it's ok, the board voltages are ok but I have my doubts about the voltages +VCC_CORE( 0.27V) and +VGA_CORE(10.0V) I also didn't find voltage at +VCC_GFXCORE_AXG in PL704, can someone explain to me why VCC_CORE is 0.27, shouldn't it be approximately 1V? and VGA_CORE, is this voltage correct? Would it be a possible solution to the defect to change the pu801? I recently started repairing boards and I have very little experience so forgive...
    See more | Go to post

• Charging a 12v 72ah car battery with a PSU

Hi.

Hope I'm in the right section.

I have a discharged 12v 72ah sealed car battery and want to charge it up full. I don't have a car battery charger but have a bench power supply 0-20A 0-30v.

What should I set on the LED display? I believe about 14.5v but what about the amps?
    See more | Go to post

• Need Boardview/Schematic for Lenovo Ideapad FLEX-14IWL

Hello all, looking for specific schematic and boardview for this ideapad flex 5. Model name is 81SQ if that matters. Motherboard model is EL4C1/EL451 LA-H081P. Thanks!...
    See more | Go to post

• frankusb
    started a topic Onkyo TX-DS575

Onkyo TX-DS575

The receiver is going into protect mode when switching inputs or enabling/disabling A or B speakers on the front panel. I removed the protect signal from the main microprocessor and the system played normally on FR and FL speakers from an analog input. I measured the protect signal and it's attached.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-attachmentid":3242189}[/ATTACH]

I checked the idle current adjustment on each of the 5 channels and adjusted them slightly (less than 2mV). I checked the DC offset...
    See more | Go to post
No content found
Show More

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 693937 users online. 3778 members and 690159 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,196,122 at 03:31 PM on 12-14-2023.

Badcaps Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 101,441   Posts: 1,260,003   Members: 486,828   Active Members: 16,975
Welcome to our newest member, Hudson Oliveira.

Top Active Users

Collapse

latest_topics_from_friends

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X